Massachusetts Institute of Technology Reviews

Great liberal arts program! Really enjoyed my 18th century literature class, and my guitar class was a blast! I have learned so much about myself and i cant wait to come back for my associates degree.
MIT is a great place to be. Its environment fosters innovation, creativity, and curiosity. Not only is the faculty and education world-class, but being with the best peers pushes one to be better. The quirky culture is also nice; one will certainly find his place in this great community.
Visited the Campus briefly. The people are friendly & kind at the Campus & in the area. Watch out for predatory Harvard Students if you are a Geeky Diva!! If you are prone to Depression get a good therapist in advance. All I could think of while touring in Winter was "OMG I'd have killed myself if I'd gone here alone!"
Review Massachusetts Institute of Technology
It has alot of facilities and there's all the required tools to make an idea come true And it's simply the best college in it's field that any hard working student want to Study in it .
MIT will challenge you in ways that you have never been challenged before, in its effort to mold you into the future leaders of tomorrow and helping you discover your true potentials. It may be a difficult journey, but it'll be worth it at the end.
Great school. Great people. Great city.
I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Boston is one of the greatest cities to live in and MIT is the school to go to for top education where you will be challenged.
26 fraternities, so there's one for everyone. Being in a fraternity isn't hard, but the top fraternities are as good as they come. Very nice houses in great locations in Boston and Cambridge. Chi Phi, Sigma Chi, and Delta Kappa Epsilon throw some of the best parties in Boston, each with their own unique vibe.
I am a member of a varsity athletic team here, and while attendance isn't great for our events that doesn't mean we don't win games and have an awesome team. My best friends are on my team.
I have never been to a place that I have simultaneously loved and hated as much as MIT. I have been challenged in every way, and it has made a stronger person coming out of the other side. I have made some of the best friends here and met some of the smartest and most interesting people as well. Coming out of sophomore year I had never felt more inadequate, I was a B-C student for the first time in my life, failed a class, and got rejected from a dozen companies. When I finally landed an internship I went in expecting to be woefully unprepared based on my class performance. That's when I realized that struggling at MIT was flying anywhere else. The real workforce felt so easy and I barely felt challenged even as I got assigned to more and more projects. MIT's the first place that made me feel stupid, but it also made me realize that comparing myself to others is a terrible way to measure success and that I needed to be the best I could be (which compared to the rest of the world was pretty good.) In short. IHTFP (both meanings).
MIT administration and the MIT police department work hard to ensure its students feel safe.
Great value, considering you don't have to do housekeeping, and as a junior or senior you can easily obtain your own room.
To an outsider or non-Greek person, fraternities and sororities are just kind of there, they throw parties, some philanthropy events, and occasionally do stupid things. What's not easily seen is how much infighting there is in every fraternity. Pointless conflicts and cliques arise, and it definitely gets exhausting to put up with all the drama of being part of Greek life.
Most people don't come to MIT for sports, at least not the typical "American" sports like football, baseball, etc. But the athletes here work just as hard and competition is tough. We recently claimed the Division III championship in football, and the students were pretty proud of our team for that.
By far, the best school in the nation, and the world, not just for engineering, but for business, architecture, economics. MIT graduates go onto shape the world in ways never thought possible.
Ranked the best University in the World for the last six years running
Classes are difficult but you get a lot out of them. Class sizes are good. Variety very good.
Getting a degree from this school means a lot and can really influence and help career prospect after graduation.
Review Massachusetts Institute of Technology
I generally feel pretty safe around campus, however I do not know about many cases of sexual assault
I love my dorm, the building is beautiful and the people are wonderful. Each dorm has its own culture and because of that, all types of people can find their place and the type of people they want to surround themselves with.
People like the Greek life here, it's pretty chill and no one judges you if you are or aren't part of it yourself.