COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
MCPHS University welcomed students back to campus for the Fall 2020 semester in a hybrid format that combines classroom and online instruction. Our goal is to provide a rich learning experience for every student while protecting the health and wellbeing of the entire community, all while following CDC, state, and local guidelines. Learn More
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeB
At Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS), we don’t just prepare future healthcare leaders—but the healthcare leaders of today. There has never been a better time to consider pursuing a degree in the health sciences.
Over its nearly 200-year history, MCPHS has evolved to become the most comprehensive, health sciences university in the country. With more than 100 undergraduate, graduate, professional, and certificate programs in the health sciences we strive to educate leaders across the healthcare spectrum.
MCPHS has been ranked the #1 University for Earning Power by the Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education College Rankings for 2018, the #1 Most Transformative College in 2018 by Money magazine, and the #3 University for Return on Investment 20, 30, and 40 years after graduation by Georgetown University’s Center on Education and the Workforce.
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.49 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.64 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.64 responses
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences393 Graduates
Dental Hygiene72 Graduates
Pre-Medicine Studies70 Graduates
Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician67 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies60 Graduates
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology35 Graduates
Medical Assistant29 Graduates
Clinical Psychology19 Graduates
Healthcare Management17 Graduates
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.77 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.86 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.43 responses