Makers, artists, creators, disruptors, listeners, searchers, collaborators, activists in pursuit of remarkable, color-drenched futures: We are here for you.
We’ve been here for 145 years, pioneering, sustaining, and refining a world-class education in art and design, and sending skilled and experienced scholar-artists out into the world as professionals, ready to shake-up and shine on local and global stages.
Our graduates are near and far. They are innovators changing the way we interact with the world, art educators working with students across the globe and around the corner, industrial designers, medical device pioneers, entrepreneurs, contestants on Project Runway, famed photographers, renowned painters, Academy Award-winning set designers, and savvy media pioneers. MassArt is a community of change-makers and forward thinkers. We invite you to be part of the process, and part of the future. We’re redesigning the world but we can’t do it alone. We want you to join us.
Massachusetts College of Art & Design Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.37 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
Cinematography and Video Production53 Graduates
Graphic Design40 Graduates
Fashion and Apparel Design35 Graduates
Industrial and Product Design24 Graduates
Art Teacher Education20 Graduates
Environmental Architecture and Design16 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.33 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.54 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses