Maryville University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.41 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.43 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.45 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.41 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.56 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.33 responses
Maryville University Reviews
I love Maryville! The campus is beautiful and the environment is very welcoming! I've attended her for two semesters now, and the life coaches have been extremely helpful. I switched majors in between semesters and the instructors of the design program have been extremely helpful in getting me on track.
I love Maryville! Attending Maryville was by far one of the best decisions I've made. From the very first time I stepped on campus I felt I belonged here. The life coaches do a great job making sure all of your questions are answered, and you get the help you need. You can't go wrong choosing Maryville University!
Maryville is an overall great school. The class sizes are small, so the lessons are more personalized. I even had a teacher that would go around the class and make sure that everyone is understanding the lesson. I am a commuter to Maryville, and there are a lot of other people who commute. There are numerous opportunities to get involved with college activities, even if you do commute. A quick web search for Maryville extra-curricular activities will show you all there is to do. It is a fairly small school compared to some, but that's part of the charm. Campus is very nice and clean, and everything seems very updated. Overall, it is a very nice school and I would definitely recommend it if it's what you're looking for.