Maryville College Reviews

I loved the diversity scene at Maryville and everyone's open minds and hearts. I also love the quantity of the school.
I loved how friendly everyone is makes you feel included. There to help when needed, easy to make friends, easy to find yourself, and also helps challenges you to be a better as well as you academic knowledge.
This college is a Christian college in Knoxville, Tennessee. It has a beautiful campus view and beautiful classrooms as well. The student population is low, but the school spirit is high. Maryville College has a range of options for majors and many different classes to choose from. I would recommend a look into this school.
Start Your Review of Maryville College
Maryville College is a very good college that is small yet great at diversifying. The opportunities and events made available by Maryville College allows the student body to develop as the young adults they are. The college is also very academically successful in many areas.
Unlock Maraval college for several reasons. One is the location and the community involvement and support that we have students receive. Secondly the professors and all of the administrative personnel are friendly and always willing to help. It doesn’t hurt that you have a gorgeous views of the mountains as well.
I like the community that surround Maryville College, the student teacher ratio is awesome however diversity, the food and campus life isn’t what I had expected.
Overall it has been great!. The academics are fantastic, a lot of the teachers are professionals in there field allowing a great insight on ones future career. It is a very diverse campus with people from all sorts of backgrounds and ethnic groups, it is also a very liberal campus despite it being a christian college. Never once have I felt unsafe on the campus. The only thing is the food is awful in the cafeteria but there is lots of cheap and cheap local food just 5 mins from the campus.
Maryville College is a great college. Academics will be strenuous because it's a Liberal Arts College.
This school is great to be outdoors. You can go on adventures at any time in the mountains. There are tons of clubs that are so much fun including different choirs. These clubs let you take trips all over the place.
Wonderful college! Prepared me for the work force even though I chose a major that was not the best for "preparing for the workforce" (aka, religion). Great professors and staff who really cared about my success in life. Great culture on campus!
I’m in my first year at Maryville College, and I have to say it’s my home away from home. The Professors have all been willing to help and answer questions. The advisors and office staff are also amazing. They have made my moving out on my own to campus an easy adjustment and making sure I stay on track with my classes. Maryville College is a great College.
What I liked about Maryville College is that working with them and contacting them is super easy. Also the staff and coaches are super personable. Plus the campus is amazing!
The professors really care about the students and are willing to go the extra mile for them as long as the students are willing to meet them halfway. The administration seems, at times, to be less student friendly. Some of the housing policies and practices are out-dated or more complicated than necessary. I would love to see the option of living off campus be available for all students.
Very safe campus, lots of good teachers. Financial aid is a bit frustrating to deal with, but it's worth the headache to be here. It's a small campus with a good community.
Maryville College has amazing academics and professors. My experience their has been wonderful, but one thing I would like to see be changed would be newer technology.
While at times, the small size (1,100 students or so ) can feel like you're still in high school. I realized that it allowed for genuine relationships that I would not find at a large university. This goes for relationships with my peers and also the professors.
Maryville College strives to create a indelible experience for students, faculty, and visitors alike. The campus is very safe, and students are encouraged to be active in various activities Maryville College has to offer. Students, professors, and staff all experience challenges that inspire growth in education, character, and self.
Start Your Review of Maryville College
For me Maryville College is a wonderful smaller college with a beautiful campus. I've greatly enjoyed all my time at Maryville and have had amazing instructors/professors. Maryville was my first choice college and it did not disappoint.
This school is amazing. You'll never meet staff and faculty members that care as much about the students as Maryville College's employees do. The campus is GORGEOUS and they are so outdoor and environmentally active. The students care about each other and love one another. The only way to describe this school is to call it my adopted family. Go Scots!
I love Maryville College. It is a small, liberal arts college in Maryville, Tennessee right next to the Appalachian Mountains. There are multiple organizations on campus that are actively involved in the surrounding communities. The class sizes are small, which has allowed for me to build meaningful relationships with my professors. I also love how much Maryville College advocates for studying abroad. The school offers multiple scholarships One thing that I would change about Maryville would be the foreign languages that are offered. I would love to learn Italian, but that language is not currently offered.