Maryville College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management15 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies14 Graduates
International Business10 Graduates
Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing10 Graduates
Sign Language9 Graduates
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology7 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.21 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.25 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Maryville College Reviews
Wonderful college! Prepared me for the work force even though I chose a major that was not the best for "preparing for the workforce" (aka, religion). Great professors and staff who really cared about my success in life. Great culture on campus!
Maryville College has small classroom sizes for those that like more individualized education. It's a beautiful campus and feels like a community. No matter if you are into sports or the arts, Maryville can provide opportunities to get involved. I would highly recommend you coming to campus!
Overall it has been great!. The academics are fantastic, a lot of the teachers are professionals in there field allowing a great insight on ones future career. It is a very diverse campus with people from all sorts of backgrounds and ethnic groups, it is also a very liberal campus despite it being a christian college. Never once have I felt unsafe on the campus. The only thing is the food is awful in the cafeteria but there is lots of cheap and cheap local food just 5 mins from the campus.