Marymount University Reviews

A Great school, the professors are extremely helpful and can cater your college experience to your personal needs! Although the dorms are a bit outdated, Marymount is doing construction and should be improving soon! Athletics is a great way to stay connected with your community here.
Marymount university is a great school to go to if you want small teacher student ratios and help with your work. All of the professors are willing to go the extra mile and help you succeed. The location is great right by Washington DC. Great small school !!
I really like the professors. The class sizes are very small so you can easily get one on one help. You have to be accountable for classes as well which really help your gpa in the long run. Overall I really love this school #GoSaints
Review Your College
Marymount is a great school if you arent looking for an extremely large campus , yet you still have that university feel. In terms of resources for your education there is a lot available .
So far it has been a great academic experience. The professors are at every students disposal because the school is so small. They are extremely helpful in everything we need help with. The faculty and staff are very kind and joyful people to be around. If anything needs changing it would probably need to be the commuter parking situation. There is a mass overflow of commuters and not enough parking spots available
I enjoy the intimate feel of the small campus. I love the variety of clubs and the opportunity to mix and mingle with people from different backgrounds. However, the university is overpriced.
The teachers are wonderful and the surrounding area is fantastic. The food however is poor, and I feel guilty saying that because the cooks are very nice. There are little to no healthy options and I haven't had a solid bowel movement since going here. The social life is lacking as well. As it is a small campus and groups form really quickly. If you are not part of a group there really isn't anything to do. Again, the teachers are wonderful, but I don't know if that's enough to make me stay.
I'm currently a student and am so far loving my experience. The teachers are very friendly and help you to succeed. The diversity and over all size of the campus is great as well.
Marymount is a great small private University . The school is very diverse with many friendly individuals you can encounter with. However, the school lacks healthy and etiquette food. I do love the fact that the professors aren't so strict as I was expecting them to be. The professors are cool and you don't have to hesitate to ask questions in class or during their office hours where you can meet with them on your own time privately. We have free tutoring in any subject that you might need help in. I love the fact that we are only 15 minutes away from D.C. I love the fact that we have many clubs and sports that you can join such as: drama club, book club, movie club, fashion club, the International club, math club, science club, African American history club, etc. You can even form your own clubs. We have sports such as basketball, volleyball, soccer, etc. There is so many organization and fundraisers you can take part of.
All of my professors are interesting and helpful, they never deny a helping hand.
I know many of students who have jobs on campus!
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
The safety is no joke here! They make you feel safe and secure no matter what!
Everyone is treated nicely and even if you do not agree with your roommate or you want to change your room the option is there for you, they make you feel as comfortable as possible.
We don't really have one though.
I see the sports students working hard in the field and in the weight room, they are all so passionate and are great to watch!!
Marymount University makes you feel welcome and at home. All the professors care about your success and are willing to help you with anything you may need.
The free career and counseling center is there to help support students with various needs.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
Review Your College
Marymount is a small and intimate school. The faculty members are passionate about the field that they teach, which further inspires the students to become fully emerged in the educational experience inside and outside the classroom. The campus is also well-kept.
Hearing from other Marymount students the party scene are mostly at the sports houses and they get pretty insane and drunk.
The nightlife at my school is pretty empty. There is not much around unless you are able to drive or have any type of transportation.