Martin Methodist College Reviews

I love Martin Methodist all around. The school is very beautiful and in a very small town. I love that the school is very small and they have the exact major I want. I plan on playing softball there so I am very excited about that. I love how small the classes are and how close everyone is. Everyone is there for you and it is a big family. I would like to see change in some of the athletics so they can have a football team. I love the school and everything all in all. I also love how diverse the school is. The campus is also very clean and safe. Everyone is very caring and I can not wait to major in Nursing and live out my childhood dream of playing softball in college at a school that is the perfect fit for me.
Martin is a great place, full of joy and smiles from everyone, martin is the type of place you go to if you don’t like big schools and you want to build a family with the people there. Martin isn’t an easy college but you can tell with the employees/professors and alumni’s they try to help as much as they can and make it fun at the same time.
I loved overall how the professors had time for students, and actually sat down with us to talk about grades and materials.
Start Your Review of Martin Methodist College
Instructors are great and really want to help you get your education. Class time variety is great. You have the option between online, day or night classes which can help out someone like me who has to work full time.
I love Martin Methodist. The atmosphere is great. I love their athletics department their sportsmanship is amazing. They offer many different scholarships. Everyone at Martin Methodist College is like family. The staff really do care about you as an individual. The campus is beautiful and so are the personalities of people there. The food and dining is not the best. If you can help it, I would avoid the cafeteria. Unless you like eating chicken constantly. It's livable food but it's not something you want to eat all the time.
So far my experience at Martin has been great in the classroom. The professors work with the students very well and the help offered through the school is great. The social options of the town are not very great, but you learn to make do in such a small town.
Martin Methodist College is not like most universities. MMC is a close-knit school where one-on-one with professors is possible and encouraged. The teachers are well educated and know how to relay the information well to students to make it easy to understand and comprehend. There are things around campus that could be improved in order to make the school better, and currently we are trying to do something about such things as getting purified water fountains in the dorms. These things are possible because of the size and power of our small student body.
I like that the campus is small and I can get help from my teachers whenever I need it. It would be nice if tuition didn't go up every semester. I'm thankful for the location of the school because it's close to my home.
Academics at Martin Methodist college are very highly rated. the professors are really nice and understanding, and if something is not understood they make sure that by the end of the class everyone is on the same page. The workload at Martin is as you would expect at college. There is a Student Resource Center on campus where students can go and get tutoring and any help they might need to prepare for classes. There are not specific study areas on campus, but you can study at picnic tables around campus or anywhere you feel most comfortable. Lots of people like to hang hammocks around campus and study on a nice day.
The diversity at Martin Methodist College is very broad. We have students from all over the world. Although our name entails that we are a Methodist affiliated school, we have many different religions. We also have people from different backgrounds come and find a feeling of safety and friends that they have tons in common with.
The Martin Methodist campus has become a tobacco free and dry campus, so there isn't any drinking and drugs on campus. If you are caught with it, you have to appear before the Board.
We have security around campus and I feel relatively safe walking around campus.
Im interested in something dealing with Religious Life but I haven't fully set my heart to anything yet.
I love Martin Methodist College! Martin was the only college that I was really interested in. I feel like if I went to a bigger school I wouldn't be as happy as I am right now.
Martin is an older campus so the living quarters aren't the best, but they aren't bad. I wish that the rooms were slightly larger, and the water temperature could be way better.
Athletics are a big part of the Martin Methodist Community. Intramural sports are a great quality that the school has, that gets students involved in Campus life.
I love my professors, and everyone is like a great big family. The small class sizes allow a one on one relationship with professors and peers. I enjoy having everything within walking distance of the dorm, and being able to make friendships that will last a life time.
Start Your Review of Martin Methodist College
The campus is located in a small town, the school helped build the town and the citizens are fond of the students. There are not many campus police officers roaming around however the cities police do all the time
Te degree programs are looked highly upon and interships for the school are fairly easy to find. Career search after graduation is fairly easy to find.
I love my professors, they are easy to talk to, make class enjoyable and are very personable with each and every student.