Martin Methodist College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NAIA Division I
Southern States Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management40 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management18 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration17 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities12 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies10 Graduates
Human Services7 Graduates
Elementary Education6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.10 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Martin Methodist College Reviews
I love Martin Methodist. The atmosphere is great. I love their athletics department their sportsmanship is amazing. They offer many different scholarships. Everyone at Martin Methodist College is like family. The staff really do care about you as an individual. The campus is beautiful and so are the personalities of people there. The food and dining is not the best. If you can help it, I would avoid the cafeteria. Unless you like eating chicken constantly. It's livable food but it's not something you want to eat all the time.
Martin Methodist College is not like most universities. MMC is a close-knit school where one-on-one with professors is possible and encouraged. The teachers are well educated and know how to relay the information well to students to make it easy to understand and comprehend. There are things around campus that could be improved in order to make the school better, and currently we are trying to do something about such things as getting purified water fountains in the dorms. These things are possible because of the size and power of our small student body.
Martin is a great place, full of joy and smiles from everyone, martin is the type of place you go to if you don’t like big schools and you want to build a family with the people there. Martin isn’t an easy college but you can tell with the employees/professors and alumni’s they try to help as much as they can and make it fun at the same time.