Martin Luther College Reviews

I love Martin Luther College. It is a great place to meet friends that you will have for a life time. It also helps me learn everything I will need to know for my future as a teacher.
I'm a junior at Martin Luther College this year. If you're looking to find a Christian spouse, this is the place to be. There's the constant joke that MLC actually means 'Making Lutheran Couples'. We are a Lutheran college with three majors- education, staff ministry, or pastoral track. The professors here are terrific, and I believe the student-teacher ratio is quite low. Campus life is very personal- since we only have about 750 students, everyone knows everyone, and most have a relative that goes here, since its the WELS college. I really love my time here, and have made lifelong relationships. MLC is very Christ-centered and worth a look at. New Ulm, MN, where we are, is a town of about 14,000 people. But, if you need bigger cities, there is Mankato, a bigger town, just a half hour drive away, and the twin cities are only an hour and a half away.
Martin Luther College is a school of close-knit individuals with a campus environment that just feels like home no matter where you go. With a small student body (generally around 700), Professors take a special interest in each of their students, and class sizes range from 8 to 30, which allows for in-depth discussions and almost personalized instruction. They are more than willing to help out their students financially in way they can, and provide a safe environment for students to grow in experience, knowledge, and their faith through fantastic classes and field opportunities.
Start Your Review of Martin Luther College
It is the best school in the world for preparing students to serve in public ministry in the WELS. The faculty is well-trained and caring.
I love the friendly Christian atmosphere. If you are considering becoming a teacher or pastor in the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod, MLC will welcome you with open arms and guide you along the way to success.
Martin Luther College is a wonderful college to attend for those looking to enter the ministry and gain a quality christian education. I have greatly enjoyed my almost two years here. The campus is gorgeous, the people are beyond friendly most of the time, and the professors truly care about the well being of the students.
This is my first year in college, I had the experience of playing football at the college level. However, I did receive two injuries I would not change the experience for anything. The team and coaches were both great. This school makes you feel welcome from the time you step on campus. This is a close campus and everyone is family. I am have the best year of school. My grades are better then they have ever been and I owe that to the professors. Thank you for a great experience.
Martin Luther College is a great place to grow in your faith and get to meet friends for the rest of your life. The professor's are very approachable and willing to help. I think that the school should advertise more the other majors available not just education or pastor. We also have Chemistry, English, Physical Education, Social Studies, and more! The price of the school is very affordable when looking at other colleges.
We tend to care more about the lesson learned than the win.
I love the fact that we are a big family on campus.
I feel extremely safe on this campus. There is very rarely an incident on this campus, basically never.
A very high majority of people that graduate from MLC get jobs in their field of study right after graduation.
The professor's are very personable and willing to help students with anything they need help with.
The dorms are very comfortable.
We don't have Greek life. Which is 100% okay with me.
I really appreciate how athletics is run, the equipment isn't always to the highest standards, but it the greatest that the school can do. It is just a lot of fun.
MLC is a smaller school, but that is what makes is so great. Everyone basically knows everyone and the teachers really care about the students and how successful they are at school.
Start Your Review of Martin Luther College
I feel very safe at MLC. I have never heard of any cases of assault at MLC.
The Professors at MLC truly care about your future. The course variety is not so great but you can take the courses you need to get your degree. The style of class is perfect. The sizes of classes are small which is helpful.
You will get a job coming out of college. MLC has a great percentage of people who get jobs coming out of college.