High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities192 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)22 Graduates
Electrical Engineering Technician17 Graduates
Dental Assisting13 Graduates
Mechanics and Repair11 Graduates
Medical Assistant11 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics10 Graduates
Child Care Provider10 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.9 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.9 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Marshalltown Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Marshalltown Community College
- B-Ellsworth Community College
- 2 Year
- Iowa Falls, IA
- 120 reviews
- BHawkeye Community College
- 2 Year
- Waterloo, IA
- 271 reviews
- C+Purdue University Global - Davenport Campus
- 4 Year
- Davenport, IA
- 4,849 reviews
- B-Des Moines Area Community College
- 2 Year
- Ankeny, IA
- 827 reviews
Marshalltown Community College Reviews
As an international student everything was very new for me here in the United States. I was very welcomed by all the instructors at MCC. It was very easy for me to find my way at MCC and also did i blend in with all the students. MCC itself is very good the classes are very easy to understand. I did had to adapt myself to Marshalltown itself since it’s very small and doesn’t has much to do, but the college does organize activities for us to enjoy and have a fun college experience.
Marshalltown Community College is a very small college campus where you get to know everyone on campus. I had some issues with the administration and financial aid due to a unique situation. Most professors seemed to care. There are a lot of opportunities on campus since it is a small student body.
One thing that I really enjoyed about MCC was that it was similar in size to my high school so the class sizes were small and it was easy to get one on one time with teachers. All of the teachers were willing to work with you as well which was nice especially if you play on an athletic team like I did. The main thing that I would like to see change would be to stop making students take classes that they're not interested in and have nothing to do with their major.