Marist College offers students the power of a global university with the personal touch of a leading liberal arts college. Founded in 1929, Marist's 210-acre campus overlooks the Hudson River in the heart of the historic Hudson Valley, midway between New York City and Albany, the state capital. Marist also has a branch campus in Florence, Italy, offering bachelor's and master's degrees as well as study abroad opportunities. At Marist, we're very proud of the success of our students and alumni. Based on a recent survey of the Class of 2015, 97% are employed or attending graduate school.
Marist College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.66 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.70 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.70 responses
Business Administration and Management244 Graduates
Fashion and Apparel Merchandising78 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration68 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities53 Graduates
Computer Science47 Graduates
Information Technology39 Graduates
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.87 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.97 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.41 responses