Marist College offers students the power of a global university with the personal touch of a leading liberal arts college. Founded in 1929, Marist's 210-acre campus overlooks the Hudson River in the heart of the historic Hudson Valley, midway between New York City and Albany, the state capital. Marist also has a branch campus in Florence, Italy, offering bachelor's and master's degrees as well as study abroad opportunities. At Marist, we're very proud of the success of our students and alumni. Based on a recent survey of the Class of 2017, 98% are employed or attending graduate school.
Marist College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.66 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.98 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.98 responses
Fashion and Apparel Merchandising88 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration56 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities50 Graduates
Information Technology32 Graduates
Computer Science31 Graduates
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.115 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.125 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.41 responses