Marian University - Wisconsin Reviews

My experience at Marian University in Fond du Lac has been very positive. My professors have been helpful in making sure I succeed. People are friendly and there are a lot of groups on campus to join. I would encourage others to look into going to Marian.
Marian is a good school academically and athletically all the coaches have a good plan to better there team and keep the players good academically and athletically. The campus is very nice and is becoming bigger and bigger. I think marian is a very good school and they want the best thing for each and every person.
The staff are so friendly and eager to help out anyway they can! When I first thought about going back, I had a lot of questions before I wanted to make a choice about where to go. The staff were quick to answer all my questions, and if they couldn't, they provided contact info for someone who could. Even after school started, staff would periodically reach out to make sure that I was doing ok with everything.
Start Your Review of Marian University - Wisconsin
The school is fantastic! The campus is beautiful and they are redoing the whole technology department! I can't wait to attend.
Marian is a smaller school. This is nice because students are able to develop a relationship with professors, staff, and most of the students, all of which help to create a more successful student.
One thing that I really enjoy about Marian University is the academic atmosphere. The class sizes are relatively small and the teachers really care about their students. One thing that I would change is the cafe food because there are not always healthy food options for student athletes like myself.
Poor fnp program no guidance, lack of teaching and structure! Still they expect you to learn by yourself but arrange in class exam when you have received hardly any lecture! Absolute waist of money for the education you hope to receive at a higher academic level! Teacher expect you should know and figure it out! How I wish I have gone somewhere else at least to a school that the teachers would TEACH!!!!
Marian is a great school if you are looking for a smaller campus. The professors REALLY care about their students, for the most part. I do wish there were more activities and ways to get involved.
The professors are very intelligent and eager to assist their students, classes feel like they are preparing me for the career that I am aiming for, easy to find quiet places to study, food is all right and there are places in the surrounding area to get food as well
Marian University was welcoming and excited about me registering. They have. Lot to offer and looking forward to attending!
I love the atmosphere. I love having small classes where the teachers can help more and give more one on one time. The students are very nice and the staff is amazing. The one thing I would change is the food. It is not the best.
The instuctors are quick to answering any questions. The classes move at a steady pace and are easy to keep up with.
My experience at Marian University has been personable with the professors, not so much the student body. Many of the students are commuters and if the student does live on campus, many go home on the weekends. Getting an on campus job is super easy to do and I absolutely love my job! The academic advisors are wonderful and very helpful.
I love the small class sizes. The professors are always intrigued to get to know their students on a more personal basis.
Marian is very small and I love how the professors work to ensure you understand the material beyond memorizing it for the exams.
Marian has the green dot program and is constantly working to make our campus safer. I love how Marian sends messages to the students even when the act of violence in only in the vicinity of campus and not on it.
Campus housing is very nice. For being dormatories they are amazing buildings and they are very well kept.
Start Your Review of Marian University - Wisconsin
I personally do not plan to be involved with greek life because I feel as though the amount you must pay in order to be involved is too expensive for what we already pay to attend Marian.
I personally do not attend sporting events, nor do I play a sport. I like to spend time studying and getting good grades, however, for the people who do attend them they say they are amazing games and that our school spirit at Marian is top of the line.
Marian is the best school I could have chosen to go to. The staff and professors at Marian truly care about each student's education and will make an effort to meet with you outside of their office hours to ensure that you understand the material. The offices such as buisness and financial aid are a bit difficult to get ahold of, or get the answers you need, but other than that...GREAT SCHOOL!