High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management37 Graduates
Radiologic Technician30 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies24 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services23 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management16 Graduates
Human Resources Management12 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science12 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.25 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.24 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 13 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses
Marian University - Wisconsin Reviews
My experience at Marian University has been personable with the professors, not so much the student body. Many of the students are commuters and if the student does live on campus, many go home on the weekends. Getting an on campus job is super easy to do and I absolutely love my job! The academic advisors are wonderful and very helpful.
Marian is the best school I could have chosen to go to. The staff and professors at Marian truly care about each student's education and will make an effort to meet with you outside of their office hours to ensure that you understand the material. The offices such as buisness and financial aid are a bit difficult to get ahold of, or get the answers you need, but other than that...GREAT SCHOOL!
Before i came to Marian i was like everyone else about Greek life. I thought of the stereotype we see in movies but in reality they are just like normal people. Education plays a big part in Greek life as well as volunteering. Our Grades are important and we study hard! Greek life helps you become a leader not a follow and you great relationships that will last a lifetime with your sisters. I joined Greek life my sophomore year of college an i loved it. However, i transferred schools and i had to say goodbye to my sisters but i will always be a kappa and no matter what i know my sisters are there for me.