Marian University - Wisconsin Reviews

The professors are very intelligent and eager to assist their students, classes feel like they are preparing me for the career that I am aiming for, easy to find quiet places to study, food is all right and there are places in the surrounding area to get food as well
Marian University was welcoming and excited about me registering. They have. Lot to offer and looking forward to attending!
I love the atmosphere. I love having small classes where the teachers can help more and give more one on one time. The students are very nice and the staff is amazing. The one thing I would change is the food. It is not the best.
Review Marian University - Wisconsin
The instuctors are quick to answering any questions. The classes move at a steady pace and are easy to keep up with.
My experience at Marian University has been personable with the professors, not so much the student body. Many of the students are commuters and if the student does live on campus, many go home on the weekends. Getting an on campus job is super easy to do and I absolutely love my job! The academic advisors are wonderful and very helpful.
I love the small class sizes. The professors are always intrigued to get to know their students on a more personal basis.
Marian is very small and I love how the professors work to ensure you understand the material beyond memorizing it for the exams.
Marian has the green dot program and is constantly working to make our campus safer. I love how Marian sends messages to the students even when the act of violence in only in the vicinity of campus and not on it.
Campus housing is very nice. For being dormatories they are amazing buildings and they are very well kept.
I personally do not plan to be involved with greek life because I feel as though the amount you must pay in order to be involved is too expensive for what we already pay to attend Marian.
I personally do not attend sporting events, nor do I play a sport. I like to spend time studying and getting good grades, however, for the people who do attend them they say they are amazing games and that our school spirit at Marian is top of the line.
Marian is the best school I could have chosen to go to. The staff and professors at Marian truly care about each student's education and will make an effort to meet with you outside of their office hours to ensure that you understand the material. The offices such as buisness and financial aid are a bit difficult to get ahold of, or get the answers you need, but other than that...GREAT SCHOOL!
We have not had serious security problems
There are career fairs held from time to time
Some facilities need a lot of work
Greek Life is more involved on campus
Sports is not a major part of the school activities
Review Marian University - Wisconsin
Some instructors do not care as much as others do.
Security on campus is great, there are poles across campus if you do feel unsafe and they will come walk you to where you need to go.
There are a lot of on campus jobs that students can apply for and a lot of local businesses that do internships.