- 4 Year
- ALBANY, NY
- Academicsgrade B+
- Valuegrade A minus
- Diversitygrade C
- Campusgrade unavailable
- Athleticsgrade unavailable
- Party Scenegrade unavailable
- Professorsgrade C+
- Locationgrade B minus
- Dormsgrade unavailable
- Campus Foodgrade unavailable
- Student Lifegrade B minus
- Safetygrade A minus
We're experts in healthcare education.
If you’re interested in a career that can have an impact on others, then Maria College is for you. We’ve been preparing students for careers in healthcare and service for 65 years. Every day, our graduates draw on their Maria education, making a difference through careers that make a true impact on people’s lives.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Nursing154 Graduates
- Occupational Therapist Assistant40 Graduates
- Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)15 Graduates
- Health Service Preparatory Studies14 Graduates
- Healthcare Management10 Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities8 Graduates
- Psychology3 Graduates
- Business0 Graduates
There is a growing need in the Capital Region and nationally for CASAC certified practitioners.
Maria College’s CASAC training program is an OASAS certified education. Start your pathway to become a counselor in addictions and substance use disorders, also known as Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC).
- Mix of Online and on Campus32%
- On Campus47%
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey