Manhattan School of Music Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Manhattan School of Music
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.6 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if varsity sports are popular on campus.Take our survey
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Manhattan School of Music Reviews
The opportunity provided to students at Manhattan School of Music is incomparable. Because of its location, students are never bored and always have something to do. The administration cares about each student, and they always make decisions based on what is best for the students and not what is best for the school. Some aspects of the school are not completely up-to-date, such as certain technological features, but the school is working on improving them. The faculty are well-known and successful, and are an incredible resource to the students.
Manhattan School of Music has been changing during this period. There are lots of Academic and Energic professors that very skillful and experienced of their professional field. And, Good location make students talented by the incentive for the musical filed and society.
The conditions are acceptable even though it isn't exactly the greatest. Not a biggest fan of communal bathrooms, but this is college, it's simply the way it's supposed to be. I most enjoy how convenient it is to have the dorms connected to the school building, especially during the wintertime. The ability to practice in our dorms is also useful because there are some music conservatories that don't allow that, and I'm glad our school is an exception of that.