COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Due to temporary policies in place at Manhattan School of Music in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, on-campus tours have been suspended indefinitely. We look forward to connecting with you virtually this Fall! Click "Learn More" to view our upcoming virtual events. Learn More
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB+
Manhattan School of Music Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.4 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.8 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.Take our survey
Manhattan School of Music Reviews
On the flip side, I was unhappy with my trombone teacher for the first semester. He didn’t always come to lessons, owed time, and was not communicative during these cycles of disconnect. I didn’t feel encouraged by his style of teaching and had to draw from other classes, as well as my own passion, in order to improve.