Manhattan Computer Tech is a private college located in Brooklyn, New York in the New York City Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 619 undergraduate students. The Manhattan Computer Tech acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include English, Medical Office Assistant, and Accounting Technician and Bookkeeping. Manhattan Computer Tech alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $16,100.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Manhattan School of Computer Technology
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Manhattan School of Computer Technology
- NGMetropolitan Career Center Computer Technology Institute
- 2 Year
- Philadelphia, PA
- 3 reviews
- NGEDP School of Computer Programming
- 2 Year
- Brooklyn, NY
- 4 reviews
- NGNew York Institute of Technology - Manhattan Campus
- 4 Year
- New York, NY
- 205 reviews
- C+New York Institute of Technology
- 4 Year
- Old Westbury, NY
- 592 reviews
Manhattan School of Computer Technology Reviews
No reviews yet
Take our survey to add your reviewReview Manhattan School of Computer Technology