Students come to Manhattan College from all walks of life. It is a tight-knit community that offers the diversity of programs you might find at a large university. With a 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio and a catalog of courses that use New York City as a classroom, your education is personal, hands-on, and deeply enriching. The curriculum is built on a strong liberal arts foundation that drives students to land internships and jobs at Fortune 500 companies and conduct research that makes a real impact in the world. The best way to decide if Manhattan College is right for you is to come visit.
Manhattan College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.36 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.41 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.41 responses
Civil Engineering91 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering53 Graduates
Business Support Services43 Graduates
Chemical Engineering38 Graduates
Merchandising and Buying Operations34 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities27 Graduates
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.54 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.61 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses