COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
COVID-19 poses challenges none of us could have predicted, but it also offers opportunities. We are all learning new technical skills together. We are all learning about how to maintain physical distancing while finding new, safe ways to connect. Manchester’s first priority is to keep all of us safe and sound, and we are all looking toward a day when such measures are no longer necessarily. Learn More
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC+
The world is ever-changing, and knowing how to adapt and apply yourself are the qualities of next generation’s leaders. At Manchester, you’ll learn to think critically and harness the core skills that will help you succeed in any career you choose. You’ll have lots of opportunities to learn by doing first-hand, with support from expert faculty who want to see you succeed.
Employers love Manchester grads. They see them as problem solvers and innovative thinkers, and they come to career fairs on campus to recruit them.
Visit Manchester to see if we’re a good fit for you!
Manchester University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.26 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.33 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.37 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses