Manchester Community College - Connecticut Reviews

Great staff and beautiful campus. Big library and areas to study. Lots of chairs and big quiet areas. New up to date. Great new signage to get around building and locate classes. A gym you can use.
Many of the teachers are very understanding and accommodating when you have a problem whether academic or personal. People are very friendly here too. The price of food could be a bit lower but that's all the complaints I have.
Manchester Community College has been a very pleasant experience for me. I have thrived as a student, due to the competence of each professor I have had. This school has given me a terrific education.
Start Your Review of Manchester Community College - Connecticut
MCC is a great school to get your pre requisites done and out the way at an affordable price before attending a 4 year university. Great environment and professors who will always be there to help you. Recommend to anyone whose not sure of their college plans after high school.
My first year experience at MCC was great. I felt very much at home there. The classes were easy to get to and the teachers were very knowledgeable and helpful. One suggestion would be that there might be a little more one on one with the counselors. Although students are 17 and 18 years old entering this educational establishment, we are still new to this environment. We are sometimes afraid to ask for help because we are suppose to be grown ups, but don't grown ups need help sometimes too?
Great place to attend class. Has large parking lot for everyone which enable you not to worry about where to park if late. Location great for studies, not located at rowdy and crowded place.
Visual Fine Arts department is excellent, great professors. Adjunct professors in other departments can be hit or miss.
Manchester Community College, is a wonderful school with so many open doors to success. The school puts time to help student and the academic support is wonderful.
N/A I am still a senior in high so I never attended Manchester Community College but I am planning to when I graduate.
Great college and the professor are excellent. They are very caring and help you any way they care in order for you to succeed.
the college is bang for your buck. Its a first way to start college before transferring into a four year college. The course structure and environment is similar to that of four year colleges and it open students eyes to the reality. It teaches student the discipline of managing time and standing strong to the demands of college. The part I dislike about this college is making money off students. Book prices are expensive and they deduct alot of money from students financial aid for activities one is not aware off.
I am truly enjoying my first semester at MCC they have a very real world approach with a reasonable work load and a true dedication to their students success and strive for a better world through education.
I absolutely loved mcc. The environment was very friendly and all of my professors were very helpful and had lots of knowledge on what they were teaching.
The support services that not only the professors provide but also the staff of all other departments are just amazing. I would definitely recommend this college to others.
Great faculty, professors are dedicated to helping and guiding their students. Art department is decent. Small classes for one on one advising. Weird materials fee for studio classes that is hard to understand. Affordable, I get a grant and go there for free.
Small class size, professor's are easy to talk to, number of class times to choose from. Campus food is pretty good but a little over priced. When you register make sure to go to the registrars office to get your bus pass! It is included in your tuition and fees
I graduated from MCC, and I'm thankful there was such a great option for junior college so close to home. This enabled me to graduate with my associates degree and transfer to a 4 year school without any student loans whatsoever.
Start Your Review of Manchester Community College - Connecticut
Loved the small size of the college and general atmosphere! The teachers were awesome and so was my adviser, Robert Turner. He really made sure I took the right courses to earn my Associate's Degree in Liberal Arts and be able to transfer all of my credits to Central CT State University.
They are judgment free. If you ask for help they won't hesitate. They also have a great school store that has all your school requirements. If you are also hungry they have a pantry that is free to all students.
This was the perfect school to attend as a returning student. I had attended another community college previously, but Manchester Community College was by far better. All the professors were very knowledgeable in their designated field. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great, inexpensive option for school.