Manchester Community College - Connecticut Reviews

I absolutely loved mcc. The environment was very friendly and all of my professors were very helpful and had lots of knowledge on what they were teaching.
The support services that not only the professors provide but also the staff of all other departments are just amazing. I would definitely recommend this college to others.
Great faculty, professors are dedicated to helping and guiding their students. Art department is decent. Small classes for one on one advising. Weird materials fee for studio classes that is hard to understand. Affordable, I get a grant and go there for free.
Start Your Review of Manchester Community College - Connecticut
Small class size, professor's are easy to talk to, number of class times to choose from. Campus food is pretty good but a little over priced. When you register make sure to go to the registrars office to get your bus pass! It is included in your tuition and fees
I graduated from MCC, and I'm thankful there was such a great option for junior college so close to home. This enabled me to graduate with my associates degree and transfer to a 4 year school without any student loans whatsoever.
Loved the small size of the college and general atmosphere! The teachers were awesome and so was my adviser, Robert Turner. He really made sure I took the right courses to earn my Associate's Degree in Liberal Arts and be able to transfer all of my credits to Central CT State University.
They are judgment free. If you ask for help they won't hesitate. They also have a great school store that has all your school requirements. If you are also hungry they have a pantry that is free to all students.
This was the perfect school to attend as a returning student. I had attended another community college previously, but Manchester Community College was by far better. All the professors were very knowledgeable in their designated field. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great, inexpensive option for school.
Manchester Community College is by far the most inclusive school I've ever been to. The teachers as well as students are respectful, caring, and understanding. The school is labeled clearly so you don't have to circle the buildings searching for your classes. The teachers are willing to give extra help and the students are too. There are so many opportunities to get involved in the community.
I was there while I took my Associate Degree, and the experience was exceptional. I learned a lot. I met really good teachers and they were very helpful. We got students from different countries and backgrounds. One of the teachers that I met there was the one who made me change my diet for the better. I lost pounds and my allergies went away.
It is a really good college with amazing professors. I am an international student and unfortunately, they do not have a specific office for on campus jobs.
Very good school! The best part is that the professors that are teaching are actually in the profession they are teaching in.
wonderful campus filled with students. Great professors and average sized classrooms. Many activities and clubs to join as well.
The professors care about you and want you to succeed, and they will work with you to achieve that success as long as you are not afraid to ask for help. It is easy to find your way around campus and the staff are friendly. There are also many weekly events for students that wish to improve professionally while making connections with their fellow students.
I am taking a certificate program at Manchester Community College and I am loving it. The directors and professors of my program have been really great to work with. I would highly recommend this community college.
Manchester Community College is a phenomenal school. The school is so focused on the students and community it really is astounding. They have a food pantry and clothing bank open to all students, no questions asked. This has eliminated the stigma of seeking help in these areas. On top of that, the professors and staff genuinely care about the students success and well being. There are so many resources available to students and they are very easily accessible. The environment cultivates a healthy and stimulating learning environment.
I have only been attending mcc for a few weeks and I have highly enjoyed my experience so far. The staff and students are so friendly and helpful. I love the human service class I love going to class and having classroom discussions and learning from everyone.
Start Your Review of Manchester Community College - Connecticut
I have only been at Manchester Community College for a few semesters but I have really enjoyed my time there. The school helps you get ready if you are going to go to a four year college. The teachers are amazing and helpful. The classes are intriguing and insightful.
Amazing staff. From step 1 until step 10 there is help and guidance along the way. Helpful people that love to help students.
FOR THE LOVE GOD, PLEASE I BEG SAVE YOUR MONEY (THIS INCLUDES GRANT AND SCHOLARSHIP MONET TOO) THIS SCHOOL IS DISGUSTING! THE PROFESSORS ARE UNPROFESSIONAL RACIST, STUCK UP, CHILDISH AND RUDE. I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE ENCOUNTERED SUCH AN UNQUALIFIED, INCONSTANT AND ARROGANT GROUP OF TEACHERS IN MY LIFE. THEIR DEGREES MEAN NOTHING. THEY ARE STILL HORRIBLE AND UN-SUPPORTIVE TEACHERS. THE STUDENTS HERE ARE STUCK UP RACIST TRUMP LOVERS. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.