Maharishi University of Management is ...
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Maharishi University of Management
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management63 Graduates
Environmental Studies15 Graduates
Physiology and Pathology15 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities13 Graduates
Studio Arts12 Graduates
Foundations of Education4 Graduates
Creative Writing3 Graduates
Computer Science1 Graduate
Mathematics & Statistics1 Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.8 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Maharishi University of Management Reviews
The entire student body and all faculty meditate twice a day and this creates a uniquely warm and peaceful atmosphere on campus. It's something intangible but very real, everyone comments on it. My parents noticed it when they were here. The cafeteria is organic, mom-GMO. Everything is geared toward healthy lifestyle and making the most of our mental and physical potential. MUM is not typical, it's far superior! The dorms are all single rooms, not shared, so there's privacy. (Uncommon) Faculty aren't paid much: they're here because they believe in MUM's mission of developing the whole person, through meditation (TM) and wholesome routine. I've loved my years here and feel uniquely qualified from this school to go out and succeed in any environment, because I'm using more of my mental and physical potential!
Love the school, the block system, the teachers, the atmosphere! I wish they had more classes available - but the classes they do have are amazing (many of them I would retake in a heartbeat if I had the time). The campus feels safe, secure, and comfortable. The food leaves something to be desired, but its not for lack of trying. (They have good salsa though).
The town is wonderful, and everyone has a positive attitude. Its a great place if you like small towns but there is not much activities and attractions in the area. An hour away is Iowa City, a neighboring college town home of University of Iowa, and a small city that has everything you want or need. But in Fairfield there are great restaurants, a great music and art scene. A hub for poetry and spoken word, with groups meeting and collaborating every day. With students from over 80 countries represented at MUM there is a cultural celebration or festival nearly every weekend, giving you a chance to experience that culture and the food, dance, music, and traditions of many other countries. There are many clubs on campus and in town that meet for everything from sports to knitting to hooping.