Madonna University Reviews

MY first semester went great! The campus is filled with nothing but really cool people, who are easy to talk too and willing to help with pretty much anything. The food is good majority of the time, and there are plenty of ways to eat around campus or the school. The teachers are also cooperative and are willing to help as long as they see you trying.
My experience has been good so far. I like most of my professors, they are nice and very helpful when I need them. Two things I don't like is the tuition is higher than most school in metro Detroit. Also most of the classes I need start at 4pm or 7pm which is difficult because I work midnights. Other than that my experience at madonna has been good.
I am a paraplegic student so getting to campus was not easy for me. Madonna was very accommodating and allowed me to skye into my classes. Being a senior, this meant a lot to me. I am forever grateful.
Start Your Review of Madonna University
I love the friendliness of the faculty. The student life is great. The students and professors are working to help everyone strive to be better. The classes are long but they pay off at the end. Tuition is cheaper than most universities. The campus is beautiful in the winter and summer. It feels like home if your coming from out of state. Madonna is a catholic University but they do not influence your religion. Their goal is to help you become the better you! They provide easy services for any need you may have. They honestly prepare you for your career and when you graduate, you will see all your had work has finally paid off.
I love the student life there it a lot of fun. I just want to see the safety and food change. the campus is very small I feel if these thing were better we would have more people coming from all over the world food could be changed by giving the students a survey to choose from and the increase of the campus safety will make things a lot safer. I don't mind it not being a party campus but it would be fun to have some party every now and then. I feel that by changing these one by one will help bring the campus up in a really great way.
I really like everything about Madonna University. The school is located in Livonia which is one of the safest areas around. The students and professors care about each other. This makes it possible to study in a very comfortable atmosphere. Because of the variety of sports there is always a game or event on campus. It is definitely a nice place to study and live.
To be honest, I like Madonna, however I wish tuition wasn’t so high. It would be helpful if they wouldn’t think of us as bags of money but instead more like current leaders and future leaders.
has helped me grow as an individual, even though I really did not do too much I can still feel the changes it made to me and my everyday life. The only community service I've accomplished is volunteering as a tutor at Riverside Middle School and though it may not sound like much I feel that I have really helped the kids over there as much as they've helped me. For example, I know exactly what they’re feeling because I’ve been there, same classroom, same seats, same teachers and I know exactly what to expect for them and they understand that so they listen to me. They have also helped me grow because when they ask me questions I feel like I almost owe it to them to give them the most honest and complete answer.
I like how it's a small university.. People are very friendly and welcome. The professors are very nice and understanding. The classrooms are nice and small, which I like. The only thing I would change is the prices of each class. Wish there was more loans to apply for.
I like the professors and the vibrant energy that the campus breathes. There are bad aspects of the school that change the view of the school. The lack of anything being around to get resources or any food is bad. There really aren’t many things to do around campus and there isn’t really many facilities. The learning aspect is average and nothing amazing but I think it’s good enough and adequate. The teachers are helpful and the classes are easy to understand.
Madonna is mostly made up of close-minded kids and professors, and not too much diversity. Theres about 20 clubs, and half of those are conservative. Hard to find like-minded people because classes are so incredibly small. Although I find that the teachers are intelligent and have a lot to offer.
I'm currently a graduate student at Madonna University where l have gotten so much more then what l'm paying for it's a great atmosphere with so many different groups of cultural diversity and the professionals are down to earth and willing to help you with your assignments on how you can get special attention in tutoring in so many different locations all over campus💕
Madonna University has professors that care and want to help students learn. The small class sizes help make sure every student understands the material and can get the help they need to succeed.
I love the diversity Madonna University provides for their students. Advisors and professors are also very helpful. I 'am a transfer student and I 'am very happy with my decision. Madonna has an excellent nursing and forensic science program I 'am a forensic science major.
I like the Catholic forum. Easy to get to classrooms and the professor to student ratio. Close to home and close proximity to area cities. The track and field program is new and is on course. Great coaches. The athletic program is growing in many areas.
The college and administrative offices are there to assist with any questions you have.
Madonna is one of the greatest schools you could go to. Professors and staff are truly interested in your success, and will work with you to help get the job done! They are approachable and have convenient class hours for the working student. The campus is safe, there are plenty of organizations to be apart of, and the food is awesome too! If you like that small feel, intimate, one on one attention with a Christian background proudly displayed, Madonna is the place for you!
I like that even though Madonna is a university it is still a pretty closeknit school and nothing is really overwhelming academically. I feel that attending Madonna was a great choice for me because I enjoy being able to recieve help from teachers and have one none time with them for better understanding of particular material. I think Madonna should invest more in to their sports programs and look toward building more dorms and facilities for sports.
Start Your Review of Madonna University
Madonna University is a great college. I love all the teachers, they are very helpful. I also liked their ESL program. I learned a lot of new things and everyone was very helpful. All the faculty cares about the success of their students which makes it interesting to go back and learn more.
Madonna isn't a bad college even though it gets a bad rap for being a private catholic school. You aren't required to go to mass which is nice since I'm an athlete i like to catch up on sleep when I can. Living on campus is fine as long as you can find people to hangout with. Really you make it fun if you want. It's the same way with the party scene, if you want to drink and party on the weekends you can do it on the weekends. You just have to be smart about it and hangout with people who want to as well.
Great school with friendly staff and students. Everyone is extremely helpful and excited to see you succeed. Whether your a new freshman, transfer, or soon to graduate senior, everyone is behind you to give support and watch you succeed.