Madonna University Reviews

Madonna has felt like home for the last 4 years! I plan to continue my graduate studies here as well!
I've been at Madonna but three years I have had a great experience there you keep connected to your professors you get to know them when I want to one on one level I graduate in May with my bachelor's but I will return in the fall of 2018 for grad school
Madonna is a great place. Every professor knows you by name. You are not just another face in the crowd. During midterms and finals weeks, the school provides a visit by a service/emotional support dog and free massages, coffee, and pencils and test forms you may need.
Start Your Review of Madonna University
It's honestly great. My first semester I barely had any friends but once second semester rolled around I was reaching out to other people in my major and making friends.
Smaller University, but the student to teacher ratio is perfect. At Madonna you are not just a number as if you went to MSU, UofM, CMU, etc.
Madonna University is a private institution where one can focus on their future and excel in many ares. Madonna's professors are there to not only teach you the material but also help you to get hands on experience in your future field. Madonna expectations for their student are high and that helps me to reach for the stars.
I would like to see the food change for sure. For how much money it costs for tuition I would like to see more resources for students. We have to pay for anything extra we need on campus. If we need tutoring or extra help in our classes, it costs money. The book prices for our classes are outrageous and we have to pay for any printing we need as well. The registrars office and the financial aid office is horrible at communication and quite frankly they're not much help and have had some rude encounters in the past.
Madonna University is one of the best Universities in Michigan. My experience has been great, the professors are helpful and the staff. There are programs to help so you do not fall behind and help if you do. The Criminal Justice program is awesome!
MY first semester went great! The campus is filled with nothing but really cool people, who are easy to talk too and willing to help with pretty much anything. The food is good majority of the time, and there are plenty of ways to eat around campus or the school. The teachers are also cooperative and are willing to help as long as they see you trying.
My experience has been good so far. I like most of my professors, they are nice and very helpful when I need them. Two things I don't like is the tuition is higher than most school in metro Detroit. Also most of the classes I need start at 4pm or 7pm which is difficult because I work midnights. Other than that my experience at madonna has been good.
I am a paraplegic student so getting to campus was not easy for me. Madonna was very accommodating and allowed me to skye into my classes. Being a senior, this meant a lot to me. I am forever grateful.
I love the friendliness of the faculty. The student life is great. The students and professors are working to help everyone strive to be better. The classes are long but they pay off at the end. Tuition is cheaper than most universities. The campus is beautiful in the winter and summer. It feels like home if your coming from out of state. Madonna is a catholic University but they do not influence your religion. Their goal is to help you become the better you! They provide easy services for any need you may have. They honestly prepare you for your career and when you graduate, you will see all your had work has finally paid off.
I love the student life there it a lot of fun. I just want to see the safety and food change. the campus is very small I feel if these thing were better we would have more people coming from all over the world food could be changed by giving the students a survey to choose from and the increase of the campus safety will make things a lot safer. I don't mind it not being a party campus but it would be fun to have some party every now and then. I feel that by changing these one by one will help bring the campus up in a really great way.
I really like everything about Madonna University. The school is located in Livonia which is one of the safest areas around. The students and professors care about each other. This makes it possible to study in a very comfortable atmosphere. Because of the variety of sports there is always a game or event on campus. It is definitely a nice place to study and live.
To be honest, I like Madonna, however I wish tuition wasn’t so high. It would be helpful if they wouldn’t think of us as bags of money but instead more like current leaders and future leaders.
has helped me grow as an individual, even though I really did not do too much I can still feel the changes it made to me and my everyday life. The only community service I've accomplished is volunteering as a tutor at Riverside Middle School and though it may not sound like much I feel that I have really helped the kids over there as much as they've helped me. For example, I know exactly what they’re feeling because I’ve been there, same classroom, same seats, same teachers and I know exactly what to expect for them and they understand that so they listen to me. They have also helped me grow because when they ask me questions I feel like I almost owe it to them to give them the most honest and complete answer.
I like how it's a small university.. People are very friendly and welcome. The professors are very nice and understanding. The classrooms are nice and small, which I like. The only thing I would change is the prices of each class. Wish there was more loans to apply for.
Start Your Review of Madonna University
I like the professors and the vibrant energy that the campus breathes. There are bad aspects of the school that change the view of the school. The lack of anything being around to get resources or any food is bad. There really aren’t many things to do around campus and there isn’t really many facilities. The learning aspect is average and nothing amazing but I think it’s good enough and adequate. The teachers are helpful and the classes are easy to understand.
Madonna is mostly made up of close-minded kids and professors, and not too much diversity. Theres about 20 clubs, and half of those are conservative. Hard to find like-minded people because classes are so incredibly small. Although I find that the teachers are intelligent and have a lot to offer.
I'm currently a graduate student at Madonna University where l have gotten so much more then what l'm paying for it's a great atmosphere with so many different groups of cultural diversity and the professionals are down to earth and willing to help you with your assignments on how you can get special attention in tutoring in so many different locations all over campus💕