Madisonville Community College Reviews

The professors are very friendly and organized. The overall atmosphere of the college is great, very warm welcoming place.
Great community college with a small town vibe , but people are snotty and I just prefer not to entertain them
I would recommend any student who wants to go to a 2 year college, to go to this college. It is a fantastic college to go to. The professors, teachers, etc, are nice and a very helpful.
Start Your Review of Madisonville Community College
This college is not too helpful or informed about what they offer or any difficulties you may have. They are mainly concerned with earning as much money as they possibly can and could care less about a student's experience.
This college is great for students starting off for college. Great staff members, and have a great system to help students in need. The only down side is that its not enough students and their should be more. They promote more diversity at their campus, and i never really see anyone sad. This school is a great place to get your 2 year degree.
The teachers at Madisonville Community College are excellent! They are always there for you when you reach out to them. They are very informative and helpful. The advisors at Madisonville Community College are phenomenal as well. They are great at their job. They always help you when you need information about transferring to another college.
I like the college, everyone is very willing to help. They have almost every course online so a hectic life can be easier!
I truly love the school. It is affordable, close to home, and the nursing program is exceptional. I also really appreciate their dedication to helping those with busy schedules. I have benefited a lot from the online and hybrid class options. Madisonville Community also has several transfer options at Murray State. They are more than happy to help you continue your education and even take Murray classes at their Madisonville campus. The only downside is that I do wish that they offered more fully online programs. Hopefully, this will be expanded in the future. Overall, I am more than proud to attend MCC.
I love Madisonville Community College. Everyone is helpful and easy to get ahold of. As a nursing student all of my professors are amazing and I cannot wait to finish.
Madisonville community college is a very organized collage with many different classes offered throughout their many different campus. if your looking for a small collage, just so you can get use to collage this is your collage.
Something new to get used to.
The nursing program in madisonville is very challenging but the most rewarding obstacle I have ever faced.
the academic experience is great
Their not a single person that's earn a degree here couldn't find work. Maybe not here in hopkins county. Somewhere some state a college degree from Madisonville Community College! !!
Blackboard to me is just the worst, there are better systems out there that could have made this more efficient.
The professors for most part very helpful to the students do that they could obtain their degree.
It was just a long commute for me and a few others but the program was well worth all that we went through.
Start Your Review of Madisonville Community College
It's a small community college although growing rapidly.
Transferring credits was just a swipe of the credit card. No hassles the personnel are true professional.
Cheaper than schools in my state. However the cost for books and travel expenses really cut into my budget.