Madison Area Technical College Reviews

Madison College has wonderful teachers that care whether or not their students are learning. I never feel overlooked. I would like to see more night or weekend classes.
I graduated from Madison College as a respiratory therapist and am now transferring to another school for my bachelors degree. I loved going to Madison College because they are always willing to help their students and they really want to see them succeed.
I love being a student at MATC. Being a local school and easily accessible to students throughout the Madison ares, it is extremely convenient and it's a great school for students who may not be interested in the dorm life or bigger schools. For me, the deal breaker was whether or not I had to live at the school. Lucky for me, I had a MATC campus in my hometown and 2 of the other campuses are within 40 miles of where I live. The education aspect of this school is astonishing. The professors are very hands on with their students and always accessible for questions and further instruction. It is comforting to know that these professors have your success in their best interest.
Start Your Review of Madison Area Technical College
I love the classroom sizes, none of the classes are too big. They also have tons of resources for all different kinds of students in all sorts of situations. These can help enhance the college experience.
Teachers that I have had have been awesome and very helpful with an interest in you learning the material.
Madison Area Technical College has made huge progress over the past ten years. I attended the main campus (Truax) and found it to be a great experience. The education is excellent for the price, which tends to be the main reason for attendance. The campus has been remodeled extensively, but retains that smaller college feel that allows staff and students a more personable relationship. I was lucky enough that a communications professor reached out to me for an internship, which was integral in my search for a major in college. Overall, it was a fantastic choice.
I am returning to college and needed MATC help with my transcripts and a error on it. I was told if I could provide copies of conversations then they would look at. When I said they were through Blackboard to the professors, I was told that since I was a student more than 4 years ago they could not even access them due to their transition to Madison College.
I like the affordability of Madison College and have had some really great instructors. Unfortunately, classes have been canceled and clinicals rescheduled at times which does get frustrating.
I am currently a student and a part-time student worker at Madison College. Overall, the school provides me with a high-quality education, an excellent environment for me to study, and a place for me to socialize and meet new people. With that said, I think the school definitely has a lot of room for improvements. The cafeteria at the school's main campus, Truax, has about less than ten food options available, including but not limited to a salad bar, noodles, burgers, and wraps. However, due to the relatively high prices of the foods, I usually hear from my peers that they are hungry most of the time and that the school should reduce the food prices because the tuition is already quite expensive. Another area where the school could improve on is safety. Even though all the campuses are equipped with numerous security cameras and a safety office, people who lose their belongings on campus, even within the vision of the CCTV, don't usually get them back.
I love the college campus and how easy it is to navigate around the building and how there's always maps of the campus layout on every floor. I also love how quick the professors are able to get back in touch with you either via email or in person. With the diversity of the students, it made it quite easy for me to relax and to reach out for help.
Very nice place to learn and further your education. All of the professors are very nice and always available to help if you don’t understand. Madison College is a very diverse school which also allows you to meet a ton of new people.
The professors are very friendly and helpful, and the performing arts program is really good! There are some little classes that are very fun to take in interesting. The biggest problems I have personally had are parking and getting things cleared by the program people, but an in person visit usually clears everything up.
I toured MATC and I already knew that I will have a great two years until I transfer. I have met a lot of friends that are already at MATC and they say that its great.
I love Madison area technical college, the staff and students are always there if you need help. The scheduling works with you and work so it’s easy too balance school and work.
Madison College is a fine institution. I have nothing but praise for the instructors. The cost per credit is reasonable. The technology and facilities of the institution is modern. The student body is motivated and talented. Parking is widely available.
I really love how diverse they are, and how much they connect to equity. They are also so much cheaper for the same education. They incorporate hands on learning and most of the time give you a job right within or after you complete your major.
Has a ton of classes and degrees at various times of the day to accommodate everyone's schedule. Has sports and a lot of clubs for you to get involved in. Does not feel like a technical college. The professors are great as well.
Start Your Review of Madison Area Technical College
Really inviting atmosphere & encourages study/productivity. They provide many benefits for being a student.
They have lots of engaging and interesting classes to select from all taught by professors who really enjoy and care about their work. They have tons of opportunities for people to relax and enjoy their off time along with good places to study and get work done.
I like that there are many ways to take your classes so you are able to fit them to your own personal schedule. It is also very nice that the school provides shuttle buses around the area to help students get back and forth to school and around the city. I think they advisor team could do more to inform students in about the "extras" that are available to them and could do a better job reaching out to the students to inform them about things they are eligible for.