MacMurray College Reviews

If you’re looking for a small and cozy place to get a decent education MacMurray is the place to be. I enjoy learning and the aura of campus life but some things can be improved upon. For example, improving dorm life and the campus food scenario would be a good start.
The admission staff are very nice and welcoming. The campus is very nice and has a nice home-life feel to it. The nursing instructors are very nice and all have different but amazing personalities. My admission process was very smooth thanks to the staff. I was explained every situation and given alternatives to so many financial issues, if they arise.
The professors seem to really care about the students. Also, the resource teacher in the library to help students with tutoring.
Start Your Review of MacMurray College
I really love being a student at Mac! The professors are all very helpful and sincere with wanting to help you understand the material. The students are great! I feel very lucky to be attending this college. After a not so good High School experience, I have really excelled academically for the first time! I really enjoy the whole experience and positive surroundings which I know all contribute to my current GPA of 4.0. I am beyond happy.
I like the college a lot the only complaints I have are actually about the dorms, they are old and very outdated. The instructors are awesome and care about the students and there are lots of programs to help students do well in class.
My grandparents taught here and I felt so welcome when I went off. I chose this school because the campus was small enough to one could know anyone and everyone. This school is perfect!
The baseball team and other teams are on the rise and I highly recommend going there to play!
Mac is just like a family, everyone cares about eachother and I love it!
The small school brings everyone together and you get more individual help from professors
Not my time yet to visit the career center
Some professors are great then there are ones that don't seem so helpful.
I always see the Greek life as helpful to the community.
The fan support for varsity sports are fantastic!
The school is like one big family.
I do enjoy my classes and professors very much. i enjoy the small classrooms and access for help when needed.
I am a LPN now, and after graduation I will have my BSN. Job opportunities are endless and everywhere for nursing,
I feel safe on campus.
Start Your Review of MacMurray College
The school itself is great. the buildings and classrooms are very outdated especially for the cost of tuition.
i am indifferent to it. I do not play spors however many classmates participate and appear to enjoy them
The security here is good