MacMurray College Reviews

The admission staff are very nice and welcoming. The campus is very nice and has a nice home-life feel to it. The nursing instructors are very nice and all have different but amazing personalities. My admission process was very smooth thanks to the staff. I was explained every situation and given alternatives to so many financial issues, if they arise.
The professors seem to really care about the students. Also, the resource teacher in the library to help students with tutoring.
I really love being a student at Mac! The professors are all very helpful and sincere with wanting to help you understand the material. The students are great! I feel very lucky to be attending this college. After a not so good High School experience, I have really excelled academically for the first time! I really enjoy the whole experience and positive surroundings which I know all contribute to my current GPA of 4.0. I am beyond happy.
Start Your Review of MacMurray College
I like the college a lot the only complaints I have are actually about the dorms, they are old and very outdated. The instructors are awesome and care about the students and there are lots of programs to help students do well in class.
My grandparents taught here and I felt so welcome when I went off. I chose this school because the campus was small enough to one could know anyone and everyone. This school is perfect!
The baseball team and other teams are on the rise and I highly recommend going there to play!
Mac is just like a family, everyone cares about eachother and I love it!
The small school brings everyone together and you get more individual help from professors
Some professors are great then there are ones that don't seem so helpful.
Not my time yet to visit the career center
I always see the Greek life as helpful to the community.
The fan support for varsity sports are fantastic!
The school is like one big family.
I am a LPN now, and after graduation I will have my BSN. Job opportunities are endless and everywhere for nursing,
I do enjoy my classes and professors very much. i enjoy the small classrooms and access for help when needed.
I feel safe on campus.
The school itself is great. the buildings and classrooms are very outdated especially for the cost of tuition.
Start Your Review of MacMurray College
i am indifferent to it. I do not play spors however many classmates participate and appear to enjoy them
The security here is good
Students work hard to get their degrees. Some majors are harder than others, but they push through