MacMurray College Reviews

My grandparents taught here and I felt so welcome when I went off. I chose this school because the campus was small enough to one could know anyone and everyone. This school is perfect!
The baseball team and other teams are on the rise and I highly recommend going there to play!
Mac is just like a family, everyone cares about eachother and I love it!
Start Your Review of MacMurray College
The small school brings everyone together and you get more individual help from professors
Not my time yet to visit the career center
Some professors are great then there are ones that don't seem so helpful.
I always see the Greek life as helpful to the community.
The fan support for varsity sports are fantastic!
The school is like one big family.
I do enjoy my classes and professors very much. i enjoy the small classrooms and access for help when needed.
I am a LPN now, and after graduation I will have my BSN. Job opportunities are endless and everywhere for nursing,
I feel safe on campus.
The school itself is great. the buildings and classrooms are very outdated especially for the cost of tuition.
i am indifferent to it. I do not play spors however many classmates participate and appear to enjoy them
The security here is good
Students work hard to get their degrees. Some majors are harder than others, but they push through
They are very nice and interactive. The class sizes are small, which makes it easier for students to seek help.
Start Your Review of MacMurray College
It's fun and the coaches are very enthusiastic
I like how the teachers really help us out
Campus security is very easy to get a hold of and campus is small enough where it feels safe where ever you go