Lynn University is an independent college in Boca Raton, Florida, with approximately 3,000 students from 100 countries. Lynn's NCAA Division II Fighting Knights have won 24 national titles, its Conservatory of Music features a world-renowned faculty of performers, and its nationally recognized Institute for Achievement and Learning empowers students with learning differences. The school's Dialogues curriculum and award-winning iPad program help Lynn graduates gain the intellectual flexibility and global experience to fulfill their potential in an ever-changing world.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
International Business50 Graduates
Business Administration and Management38 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration29 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management27 Graduates
Hospitality and Tourism Management25 Graduates
Fashion and Apparel Merchandising20 Graduates
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.25 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.27 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Lynn University Reviews
The cafeteria does a decent job with plenty of halal choices.
Excellent - campus grounds, classroom buildings, library and an iPad for every student.
The school embraces diversity and actively pursues students from every minority and nationality - especially from the American inner-city.
Check out the mosque (masjid) Islamic Prayer Center when you visit (unless you're an infidel - in which case you're not allowed in).
Parking is usually a challenge.
In the event of a hurricane, fly home. The school will understand. They close for hurricanes and don't know when they will reopen, so they keep everyone guessing on a daily basis, instead of just closing for weeklong increments.
The Executive Airfield is very convenient - within two miles of campus.