Lynchburg Hospital Nursing is a private college located in Lynchburg, Virginia. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 36 undergraduate students. Popular majors include Nursing and Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN). Graduating 67% of students, Lynchburg Hospital Nursing alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $39,700.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 4.25% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Lynchburg General Hospital School of Nursing
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Lynchburg General Hospital School of Nursing
- B+Jefferson College of Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Roanoke, VA
- 117 reviews
- NGCentral School of Practical Nursing - Norfolk
- 2 Year
- Norfolk, VA
- 12 reviews
- BUniversity of Lynchburg
- 4 Year
- Lynchburg, VA
- 648 reviews
- NGBon Secours Memorial College of Nursing
- 4 Year
- Richmond, VA
- 24 reviews
Lynchburg General Hospital School of Nursing Reviews
Centra college of nursing is a great place to attend. The staff is friendly and always ready to assist with any information. Instructors are knowledgeable on the information they teach and are ready to answer any questions you may have. I am lucky to be apart of this college.
The hospital that is affiliated with the school almost guarantees you a job after you graduate.
The teachers work with you to help you understand the materials and will go over and beyond to help you.