Lycoming College Reviews

I like the professors and students. Some of the administration are hard to work with though. The cafe needs to get better food prepared. There are tons of ways to get involved though on campus.
Lycoming College is a very good school, went there for PFEW and plan on going there for college, The campus is nice and the dorms, may be cramped, still livable. Can't wait to come to Lycoming this fall.
I'm a freshman, and I commute to school. The college is very close to home, and commuting saves a considerable amount of money. Although a pricey school, I am able to attend due to a sizeable academic scholarship that the college offered me. Although a very safe campus, I would feel safer if the security guards were armed.
Start Your Review of Lycoming College
Classes are tough, professors sometimes curve your grades down, all-in-all this college really gives you a taste of life. You are expected to be involved to go above and beyond what you thought you were capable and are demanded more of. This allows someone to branch out and learn about topics you never thought you would cross. The Fraternity and Sorority Life community is very involved. Alpha Xi Delta is one of the sororities, is the most involved, has the most genuine women in it.
I love being at Lycoming College it is my home away from home. The community members are so nice here in the mountains. The people talk to you, get to know you, invite you to their homes, introduce themselves, willing to help you, and the community gets together to do holiday traditions. The College offers a lot of opportunities to those who live out of state and country. There are plenty of activities for students to do. If students need help in their classes the professors are willing to take time out of their busy schedules and help them. I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't chose Lycoming College. It offers so much and I'm glad to call it my home.
Lycoming college is a very good school. Its a small school so the classes are generally smaller which allows you to connect with professors easily.
I transferred to Lycoming College after completing two and a half years at another college. Lycoming's campus is beautiful and full of history. Their academics are very rigorous and research based. However, I was disappointed in their transfer student orientation and felt I was not adequately prepared during the beginning of the semester.
I like the 'family' feel that the campus gives off, it's like you're at your home away from home. Besides that the professors and other faculty members care for you as if you're their own and the campus matches the beautiful personalities of the people that attend and work on campus. Honestly, it's a place filled with love, and of course, studious busy bodies that are always first up in caring and helping with communities. Lyco is a home, that prepares you with the fundamentals to build your own.
We have pretty good sports teams in soccer and football, and most people are interested in attending games. The recreation center is up-to-date, and has impressive new machinery and weights.
Since the moment I arrived at Lycoming College I loved the very friendly environment on campus. Everyone is very friendly and outgoing, and you feel comfortable stepping out of your boundaries because everyone is very accepting. Also, the professors are very caring and understanding when it comes to assigning homework assignments. They really try to give us all the available resources so that we can get good grades in tests and assignments.
The school provides many job and internship fairs that students can attend to.
It is amazing, I have met so many people and the professors are extremely supportive with all the students. In addition, there are so many support systems for students to take advantage of.
Lycoming provides such an exceptional array of support for students. They are very flexible with our needs and are always there for anything that we might need.
There is no ac and in the times of heat it is very hot and as college students we can't spend money on fans because we do have to pay for plane tickets and expensive books.
My experience on greek life is limited, but i was invited to join and the process was extremely easy. However, I could not join since my schedule was already so tight.
I do not fully know everything about sports, but I do know that the athletes are extremely passionate about them, so I do my part to support and encourage them.
So far I have experienced the life of a college student and I have a good opinion on it. I have involved myself in many groups and am passionate about my class. There is so much support that i can use in order to succeed. The professors are so passionate about their topics that it allows me to be involved in the subject and it ultimately helps me grasp the concept.
Start Your Review of Lycoming College
Greek life remind me of Girl and Boy Scouts l. The sisters are really close with one another they get along great and are willing to help one another.
During the home games at school there is a lot of school spirit from the Lycoming community.
The people of the LYCOMING community come together as a family for support. The people are willing to help one another. Students are willing to help other new students and the teachers will take the time to help you. One of my favorite experiences is when we have the Candlelight Service Mass the chapel is decorated beautifly and at the end we sing "Silent Night" and we light each other's candles. During the mass the priest reads a scripture from the bible depicting each part of the mass. I would choose my school all over again because Lycoming lives up to its expectations.