Lycoming College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.36 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.40 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.34 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.48 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses
Lycoming College Reviews
Classes are tough, professors sometimes curve your grades down, all-in-all this college really gives you a taste of life. You are expected to be involved to go above and beyond what you thought you were capable and are demanded more of. This allows someone to branch out and learn about topics you never thought you would cross. The Fraternity and Sorority Life community is very involved. Alpha Xi Delta is one of the sororities, is the most involved, has the most genuine women in it.
My favorite part of my time at Lycoming College is all of the opportunities that are available to me. The size of the school and the teacher: Student ratio makes it easy for me to connect, network, and seek help from my professors and staff. The only aspect I would change is their selection process. I truly believe if they had higher standards and were more selective with applicants, this school will be more popular and respected.
I transferred to Lycoming College after completing two and a half years at another college. Lycoming's campus is beautiful and full of history. Their academics are very rigorous and research based. However, I was disappointed in their transfer student orientation and felt I was not adequately prepared during the beginning of the semester.