Lycoming College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division III (with football)
Middle Atlantic States Athletic Corporation
Lycoming College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.36 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.40 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.34 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.48 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses
Lycoming College Reviews
Review Lycoming College
I transferred to Lycoming College after completing two and a half years at another college. Lycoming's campus is beautiful and full of history. Their academics are very rigorous and research based. However, I was disappointed in their transfer student orientation and felt I was not adequately prepared during the beginning of the semester.
I like the 'family' feel that the campus gives off, it's like you're at your home away from home. Besides that the professors and other faculty members care for you as if you're their own and the campus matches the beautiful personalities of the people that attend and work on campus. Honestly, it's a place filled with love, and of course, studious busy bodies that are always first up in caring and helping with communities. Lyco is a home, that prepares you with the fundamentals to build your own.
I just love this institution. Everyone is friendly, people care about your success--your friends, professors, everyone. Everything is great!