Luzerne County Community College Reviews

I love that LCCC is very friendly class settings, clear communication from faculty and affordability.
Luzerne county community college is a great place to start your college path. If your undecided or just looking for a feel for different majors it's a perfect and inexpensive way to go. The college has multiple campuses to accommodate students throughout northeast PA.
I had a very positive experience at LCCC. It was a great school for me to transition from high school to college, because we all know that transition can be intimidating. The staff at LCCC, both administration and teachers, communicated information to the students well about deadlines, graduation and tuition payment options. They also have many campus locations and expanding their continuing ed programs which is nice for our area to be able to a provide college education to people at a very reasonable price. I wish they had 4 year degrees!
Start Your Review of Luzerne County Community College
Love this place. My teachers are very talented and dedicated. They are always available when I need them. I have learned a lot from this college. I will miss it when I graduate this semester.
This school is great to save money. The courses they offer are usually transferable which reduces the amount of classes that have to be taken at an expensive insitution. The professors for the most part are very good some can be very difficult but it helps you out in the long run.
I am a sophomore in the Shamokin center of Luzerne County Community College. The only thing i found wrong with the Shamokin center was the area and technology issues.
I love the one-on-one attention you receive from instructions pertaining to your educational needs. The staff is extremely helpful, as well as knowledgeable. Being an adult student with young children is difficult, but the staff at LCCC are there every step of the way to help in any way they can. They do whatever it takes to help us succeed on our journey to graduation and beyond.
LCCC is a very good school. There are good class sizes. The teachers care about their students. Also, there are lots of activities and organizations to join. I've had lots of good memories there, and gained a very good education.
I liked how helpful the teachers are, but I didn't like how dirty campus seemed to be. Also, winter time is heck trying to get around campus in the ice and snow.
I think Luzerne is a very good school for kids like me who don't have a lot of money and still really want to get a good education.
Great school for in district prospective students. Very affordable and they do an excellent job teaching. The campus is very nice and well taken care of and all of the staff are very friendly and helpful.
Beautiful campus and offers one of the best nursing programs in Pennsylvania. The nursing program is a two year RN associates degree and is highly recommended to people who are interested in nursing.
Everyone that I have dealt with at Luzerne County Community College have been extremely friendly. I am returning back to school after a few years off and they really helped me get back on track. I can't wait to start my adventure and become a teacher so I can further pay it forward and help children get the education they deserve.
I like LCCC because they have off campus buildings that make taking classes more convenient, the professors are great, they have tutoring programs, the advisors are so helpful and go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need to help pay for school and that you're ready and prepared for your classes.
If you are attending Luzerne County Community College, you will soon find out that it is a great way to start your academic career without breaking the bank. It is very easy to make friends and the classes are small enough to where you get to know everyone and even your professors personally. Although it is a complete commuter school, it is very easy to get involved around campus.
Counselors are almost never available to assist with any issues and some professors cancelled more classes than attended. Affordable but not beneficial.
Very good college to get credits with the super low cost of tuition. Classes are relatively easy and everyone on campus is super friendly.
Start Your Review of Luzerne County Community College
The faculty was readily available to guide and help students with regards their educational needs. The fact there is tutoring service is a great resource which is of great academic benefits especially in terms knowledgeable staff.
In terms of technology, the computer labs are well equipped and the internet connection on campus is good which facilitates learning.
I liked how easily I could ask my professors questions and be able to receive help. I didn't like how small the campus was.
I learned more at LCCC than I did at the first 4-year college I went to. It was more convenient for me to attend LCCC, since it was closer to home and the commute wasn't terrible. It had a pretty chill environment with many lounge areas where you can do work or take a nap. With the scheduling, I was able to work around my work schedule. The faculty and staff are very nice and are always willing to help. Great facilities. Food is pretty good. I highly recommend the breakfast sandwiches.