Lutheran School of Nursing Reviews

I start in January. I liked the low barriers to entry and not a lot of pre-req courses. I also think the tuition is very affordable. I am looking forward to getting started in January of 2019.
Great school makes students very prepared for the NCLEX exam. I like to student to faculty ratio you get from going to this much smaller school.
Very fast paced, helps to have all prerequisites finished before starting program.
Start Your Review of Lutheran School of Nursing
Overall it helps to have experience in healthcare to go here because it is fairly self-taught
My school only does nursing
My school only does nursing so this does not apply
They don't have online classes
The tuition is cheap compared to any other nursing schools in the area
The academic flexibility from the teachers is relatively flexible but the administration is not concerned about your personal life or schedule
My school does not have any post-grade services
The school has a very limited budget so some common resources like WIFI are not available at the school but they do good with what they have.
We have a diverse, well educated and hardworking student body of like-minded people with a very specific goal in mind.
This grade means in the range of 100-105 average
This grade means in the range of 90-95
This grade mean in the range of 90-95 average.
LSN has a great Career center that help you to find a job.
The Facilities have so much resources that are available.
Start Your Review of Lutheran School of Nursing
Lutheran school of nursing is always willing to help with career placement.
I am a nursing major, at the point of school I am at now the classes have related to the area of study. I have enjoyed them.
Luther School of Nursing has a very friendly atmosphere and staff, although their scheduling is not flexible at all. Luckily they allow you to take classes at other institutions to allow for more flexibility.