Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Luther Rice University & Seminary
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Luther Rice University & Seminary Reviews
I have completed my first year in Master's program and I absolutely love it at Luther Rice! I have had great professors, who care, challenge, and exhort their students into becoming better scholars.
Luther Rice University is a mid to small school where you can get personal attention. The staff know you by name, you are not just another number, or student. I do feel that if you are going to take their online classes, be prepared to be focused because their web base classes/blackboard can be very confusing. I think it needs to be updated. Overall the experience is beneficial.
I received my Master of Divinity degree from Luther Rice and enjoyed the experience. The education was top notch and the staff and faculty seemed to really care about the students.