Loyola University New Orleans, a Jesuit and Catholic institution, welcomes students of diverse backgrounds and prepares them to lead meaningful lives with and for others. Located on historic oak-lined St. Charles Avenue in the Uptown neighborhood, we’re directly across from Audubon Park and 20 minutes from the French Quarter and downtown New Orleans. With 60
undergraduate programs and 24 graduate and professional programs, Loyola prepares students to do anything.
Today our students come from around the world and use creative thinking to influence the world amid the unique and vibrant setting of New Orleans. At Loyola, you're more than a major. You're an entrepreneur, an artist, a scientist, a musician or some combination. Your neighbors will be makers and doers like you, and your teachers will guide you towards greatness. On this campus, you don't have to limit yourself. You can do everything that matters to you. Apply now and come to a place where you’ll create something meaningful.
Loyola University New Orleans Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.60 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.71 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.70 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.74 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.93 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.39 responses