- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeA-
Loyola’s time-tested, distinctly taught Jesuit approach to education helps you master the tools and develop the traits you’ll need to learn, lead, and serve in today’s diverse and ever-changing world. Loyola University Maryland is everything Jesuit education should be: rigorous, values oriented, communal, and spiritually uplifting. Your experiences here will be some of the most challenging and transformative of your life—and some of the most rewarding. They will help you become even more than you knew you could be: more knowledgeable, capable, confident, and committed to changing lives—others’ and your own.
At Loyola, you will embrace new perspectives and expand your possibilities. Shatter your preconceptions. Find your joy. Divine your truths. So that when you graduate, you’ll be ready. Ready to meet the complex demands of today. To anticipate and adapt to the needs of tomorrow. To forge a career that’s true to who you are. To build a life you love—and create the world you imagine.
Loyola University Maryland Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.54 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.59 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.59 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.53 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.93 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.36 responses
Loyola University Maryland Reviews
The only downside to Loyola is that the school is expensive and the majority of "parties" are off-campus bars/clubs which can also become an expense.
Diversity at Loyola is solid...could be better but the dedicated and newly expanded multicultural center is a melting pot for people of all different minority races.