At LMU, we are committed to the encouragement of learning, the education of the whole person, and the service of faith and the promotion of justice. We are a diverse academic community with endless opportunities for intellectual engagement and real-world experience:
•Jesuit: educating men and women for others, who are prepared for lives filled with meaning and purpose.
•Los Angeles: LA is an inspiring city, and LMU is located in the heart of it. Being here means access to internships in every imaginable field, proximity to beaches and mountains, and of course, that endless sunshine.
•Personal and dynamic: We offer small class sizes to encourage intellectual engagement and growth. Hands-on learning experiences such as internships (1,500 available), leadership training and 60+ study abroad programs round out your education.
•Focused on your success: 97% of LMU grads have a positive outcome within six months of graduating (such as employment or in graduate school).
Loyola Marymount University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.111 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.125 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.125 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.137 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.148 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.81 responses