Louisiana Tech University Reviews

I've been here at Louisiana Tech for all of three weeks and i am completely astonished by their appreciation of their students and their will to give everyone a chance to succeed.
Once considered my safety school, but would be my #1 pick if I was to do it over. I have found some of the best academics at the best price and some of the most wholesome people in the world.
Loved the campus love love love the sports!!! The only change would be to update the dorms, but that is happing now. Go LA Tech
Review Louisiana Tech University
I haven't attended it yet ,but I hear opinions from other people that it's a great college. I want to go here because it's known for it's engineering department ,and I want to go in the engineering field.
Louisiana Tech University is an amazing college. The student population is the perfect size and the campus is compact. The campus is in a small town , but there are plenty of places to eat and shop. La Tech's academics are great and their athletics participate in divison 1 sports. La Tech has been ranked 1 for the lowest graduating debt and the greatest value.
I am a freshman who attended the 3 day orientation this summer. I had a blast and was assisted with all of my classes and I felt like I was home with family.
My experience will be great, I believe that I am going to excel at LATech! go BULLDOGS! I don't think there are many changes to be made but I would like to see more covered walk ways, it rained the whole time but we have a good time.
Everyone I met there was so nice and helpful, including the faculty on campus. I loved spending time in downtown Ruston because the buildings were beautiful and the store owners were very sweet. It's a nice sized campus with a lot to offer as far as stores, churches, and other necessary things.
I spent 5 years at Louisiana Tech University.i played football for 3 years and studied Biomedical Engineering. My advisor was great. He helped me mace some very important choices during my course work there that had enormous impact on my ability to finish school with the least amount of debt and position myself to be employed after school.
It was a good Bachelors Degree experience for me but not a good Masters Degree experience. The university denied me my masters of art in IndustrialOrganizational Psychology because I didn't pass the Comp Exam by two points. Very disappointing!
Overall, I love Louisiana Tech! I will ever loyal be to my great University. I'm glad that now they are making improvements to the parking and campus living situations for future students. Tech is a great institution.
Louisiana Tech is an amazing school. The teachers truly care about your success. If you ever have questions, without a doubt you can easily go to them. If they can't help you, they will most certainly find someone who will. I recommend it to anyone.
I love how welcoming the university is. Everyone seems to love diversity and is trying to achieve a common goal - graduating successfully. I would change the campus by renovating several of the old buildings. La Tech is in need of several updates infrastructure wise.
In my personal experience, the advisors are not really that qualified to help you decide on classes. I missed having enough hours for TOPS by 1 and had to take running during the summer. Some of the professors also seem to be more interested in seeing how hard they can make the class be than teaching the material so that you can learn.
Tech is a great school and number one in the state of Louisiana. The school isn't too big or too small and there's lots to do here.
I love Louisiana Tech University. I am a current freshman from Texas and chose to come to LA Tech for the Aviation program. So far I love it. Tech has a small town feel to it but also feels like a big university at the same time. There are plenty of activities offered here at Tech and there is always something to do. The students and staff are very friendly and add to the family-like atmosphere. My other college choice was Baylor University, but I am very glad that I chose to come to LA Tech. It is definitely worth while to at least visit Tech.
One of the top best schools in Louisiana. I would advise everyone to go here. Great school and a variety of majors.
Louisiana Tech University is a very special place. It's in the middle of a small, but lovely community. It is easy to get involved both on campus and within the community, which is what will really make your college experience a memorable one. The orientation leaders get you off to a great start and there are tons of student services available. I highly recommend LA Tech University.
Review Louisiana Tech University
So far, I'm loving Tech. The atmosphere is great, and you really feel like everyone is on your side. I'm a mechanical engineering major, and there are a ton of engineering majors at Tech, so it makes for a great community of people to learn with.
Louisiana Tech is a great school with professors that will absolutely go the extra mile for a student willing to do the same. The thing about Tech is that its flagship programs are all STEM, especially engineering. In light of this, most of the money does not necessarily go to social sciences, humanities, etc. However, Tech is a really great school. I have had no problem getting internships, getting involved on campus, and really trying to be a leader. Tech has all the opportunities that a student could want, but it is on the student to seek those out and make themselves better. Finally, the great thing about Tech is that I am always, always seeing someone on campus that I know, but I continually meet new people. The quality of students is rising and Tech is certainly a school to watch going forward.
I have enjoyed my 1st year at LATECH. Everyone is so nice, my RA has been great! The move from home to a new place was scary but Tech plans a lot to welcome in Freshmen and meet new people. The BCM is Wonderful, a Christian group that plans a lot for the students and there is we need help. I love the quarter system.