Louisiana Tech University Reviews

Well its a very good University and they have many resources that help me achieve excellent academic preformace at that school.
Its a college that i have always loved and i just love the football,baseball. I was born and raised in Louisiana but every one in my family likes Louisiana state university. I'm a LA TECH fan i want to get a chance to play football or baseball for the number one college in Louisiana , the reason i think i should be at la tech is i think i could be a great addition and i like i said love la tech bulldog for life the reason the colors are red and blue is that the bulldog that saved the kids from the dorm was wearing a red and blue collar.
I like the scenery and the atmosphere. I love seeing all the smiling faces. Currently the school is building new dorms and apartments. What I would like to see changed is the amount of variety there is in the cafe food. And the amount of student and fan turn out at the sporting events.
Start Your Review of Louisiana Tech University
I love attending Louisiana Tech. I would recommend this university to anyone. My favorite part about Louisiana Tech is the at home feel you get as soon as you walk on campus. Everyone is so welcoming and always willing to help.
As a first year student at Louisiana Tech, I would say that it is and awesome school to grow and be apart of. Everyone including professors, staff, students, are all so genuine. So far, I have had no trouble at this school and it has been the best first college experience I never thought would happen.
The engineering program at Tech really gets Freshmen involved quickly with the Living With the Lab Program. It is really helpful when trying to decide which branch of engineering you would want to pursue. The staff is friendly, the campus is beautiful, and it has been a great university to attend for the past four years.
Faculty is committed to helping you succeed. They will do everything in their power to help you through the toughest problems or even the smallest ones. They allow you to explore and grow up with also having someone their for support and care.
This school is not too large in the fact that there is a great student/professor ratio. This university is right in my home town making it an easy transition from high school to college. This school has been such a great place to be while I do my studies and continue my education.
I've been here at Louisiana Tech for all of three weeks and i am completely astonished by their appreciation of their students and their will to give everyone a chance to succeed.
Once considered my safety school, but would be my #1 pick if I was to do it over. I have found some of the best academics at the best price and some of the most wholesome people in the world.
Loved the campus love love love the sports!!! The only change would be to update the dorms, but that is happing now. Go LA Tech
I haven't attended it yet ,but I hear opinions from other people that it's a great college. I want to go here because it's known for it's engineering department ,and I want to go in the engineering field.
Louisiana Tech University is an amazing college. The student population is the perfect size and the campus is compact. The campus is in a small town , but there are plenty of places to eat and shop. La Tech's academics are great and their athletics participate in divison 1 sports. La Tech has been ranked 1 for the lowest graduating debt and the greatest value.
I am a freshman who attended the 3 day orientation this summer. I had a blast and was assisted with all of my classes and I felt like I was home with family.
My experience will be great, I believe that I am going to excel at LATech! go BULLDOGS! I don't think there are many changes to be made but I would like to see more covered walk ways, it rained the whole time but we have a good time.
Everyone I met there was so nice and helpful, including the faculty on campus. I loved spending time in downtown Ruston because the buildings were beautiful and the store owners were very sweet. It's a nice sized campus with a lot to offer as far as stores, churches, and other necessary things.
I spent 5 years at Louisiana Tech University.i played football for 3 years and studied Biomedical Engineering. My advisor was great. He helped me mace some very important choices during my course work there that had enormous impact on my ability to finish school with the least amount of debt and position myself to be employed after school.
It was a good Bachelors Degree experience for me but not a good Masters Degree experience. The university denied me my masters of art in IndustrialOrganizational Psychology because I didn't pass the Comp Exam by two points. Very disappointing!
Start Your Review of Louisiana Tech University
Overall, I love Louisiana Tech! I will ever loyal be to my great University. I'm glad that now they are making improvements to the parking and campus living situations for future students. Tech is a great institution.
Louisiana Tech is an amazing school. The teachers truly care about your success. If you ever have questions, without a doubt you can easily go to them. If they can't help you, they will most certainly find someone who will. I recommend it to anyone.
I love how welcoming the university is. Everyone seems to love diversity and is trying to achieve a common goal - graduating successfully. I would change the campus by renovating several of the old buildings. La Tech is in need of several updates infrastructure wise.