Louisiana State University of Alexandria Reviews

LSUA is a great school to attend, especially if you do not want to go into major debt. It is rather small, which in most cases can be viewed as an advantage, as you are more well known around campus, but is rapidly growing in size. Academically, we are one of the top schools in the state, and Athletically, we are one of the top schools in the country in NAIA. I would definitely recommend attending LSUA.
I loved this school! The classes were small so I was able to really get to know my professors and other classmates. They gave you the opportunity to work online also, for people who have jobs.
Great close family atmosphere, motivated staff and instructors, diverse student enrollment. LSUA is a great University for incoming students and a great investment when it comes to your educational future. Low cost tuition and great financial air resources!
Start Your Review of Louisiana State University of Alexandria
Louisiana State University at Alexandria is a great school! The instructors are very helpful, and the curriculum has been extremely good. I am a business major there, and the business school is awesome! I would recommend LSUA to anyone wishing to get a great start in their education for business.
I love the University. One thing I would like to see is the school adding more 4-year degree programs.
LSUA is a great university option for locals. There is a wide variety of options for online courses. The LSUA website gives you a list of all courses needed for your specific degree. Dual Enrollment program allows High School Students like myself to get a head start on their college degree.
I am a transfer college student from Louisiana State University at Eunice. I had orientation at Louisiana State University at Alexandria on July 27th and I absoloutey loved it! I had second thoughts about attending the orientation but it was a great experience. I’m now very confident in my major 100%! I can’t wait to start the semester and those that follow. I plan to have a very successful college experience at Louisiana State University at Alexandria!!
It is a high level university. It offers a wide variety of majors. The teachers are cooperative and hard working. they need to make more major of graduate programs especially online.
LSUA is a small school. However, it is amazing. You can succeed in this environment. Everyone is very friendly. The classes are small and the professors knowp you. You can always go to them for help. Also, they have really fun activities for students.
LSUA is a nice, quiet university where one can focus on their studies and meeting other people, if they aren't into a "party scene".
I personally like the campus and how we have a golf course on the campus. The basketball games and the campus dorms are really cool also. The Starbucks on campus is amazing too.
The professors are wonderful but a lot of things are not handled correctly. The dorms are TERRIBLE. Classes almost too easy. Campus is beautiful.
LSUA has been awesome to deal with. I recently decided to stay at home and attend LSUA. Everyone I dealt with there was very helpful. I even received a small scholarship.
I am currently a 100% online student and I love it. Everyone really cares and I can always get into contact with someone if I have an issue. It's really easy to use.
There are many reasons of why I love LSUA, one being that the faculty is incredible. All professors and admissions workers can be easily contacted, and they are always helpful and friendly. It is an awesome atmosphere, and of course close to home, but far from ordinary!
This university cares about their students and want you to succeed. Professors are helpful and are excellent at their subjects. It's a small community and it feels like a family, like home.
When I went to the open house LSUA had to offer, the staff and everyone there was very friendly and informative. I like how the campus is small and open. The environment is very comfortable and safe feeling. Overall this is a good option when looking for colleges.
Start Your Review of Louisiana State University of Alexandria
I love that the professors here are always willing to help students. They never refuse to help. One thing that I would like to see a change in is the interaction between the students. Maybe more organizations to help the students get to know each other.
I loved the atmosphere. It's a school that is small enough that professors know you by name but still big enough to offer everything a college needs to offer. It is not walking distance to anything around town but I have a car so that is not really an issue for me.
With all of the new jobs opportunity and networking with the alumni helps you to find a great career path.