Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - Shreveport Reviews

Everyone that graduates becomes a doctor. Bottom line. I feel as though this survey was for a undergraduate college, however, medical school is very important and we all leave knowing enough to being working. Most students receive their top choice for residency here.
Every class is interesting and important and we have great tools to help us succeed, including help for staff. Our class stays together all four years (125 of us) and we all learn form each other.
As a professional school, students and administrators take very good care to prevent crimes and assault on or near campus. We are connected to a hospital, and it is very important to keep everyone safe.
Start Your Review of Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - Shreveport
I was never a fan of Greek Life and I did not try to join a sorority. Some Greeks were genuinely good people, others not so much. It would depend. The Greeks were not very philanthropic, but they did some minor fundraising during homecoming week.
BOTTOM LINE: You can never take away Ragin Cajun Pride AIYEE!!!!
ULL is the only school I know of where education and culture go hand-in-hand. It was an experience like no other being able to attend a university that not only incorporated local flare in the classroom, but also tried to gear many lessons into how we could use our knowledge and skills to impact our state and the south coast region. As a scientist, I appreciate everything the faculty and staff did for me during my undergraduate career. I made life-long friends with my colleagues and mentors in research. I would choose UL every time if I had to go back to college.
generally safe but only very near the campus. Otherwise very unsafe at times. Need to be careful at night walking alone.
excellent IT services and staff always willing to help
There are no true on campus housing facilities at LSU Health Shreveport