High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - Shreveport
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Colleges like Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - Shreveport
- NGLouisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans
- 4 Year
- New Orleans, LA
- 63 reviews
- B-Louisiana College
- 4 Year
- Pineville, LA
- 278 reviews
- B-Louisiana State University - Shreveport
- 4 Year
- Shreveport, LA
- 375 reviews
- B+University of Louisiana - Monroe
- 4 Year
- Monroe, LA
- 648 reviews
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - Shreveport Reviews
ULL is the only school I know of where education and culture go hand-in-hand. It was an experience like no other being able to attend a university that not only incorporated local flare in the classroom, but also tried to gear many lessons into how we could use our knowledge and skills to impact our state and the south coast region. As a scientist, I appreciate everything the faculty and staff did for me during my undergraduate career. I made life-long friends with my colleagues and mentors in research. I would choose UL every time if I had to go back to college.
Everyone that graduates becomes a doctor. Bottom line. I feel as though this survey was for a undergraduate college, however, medical school is very important and we all leave knowing enough to being working. Most students receive their top choice for residency here.
As a professional school, students and administrators take very good care to prevent crimes and assault on or near campus. We are connected to a hospital, and it is very important to keep everyone safe.