Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Colleges like Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans
- NGLouisiana State University Health Sciences Center - Shreveport
- 4 Year
- Shreveport, LA
- 9 reviews
- BNicholls State University
- 4 Year
- Thibodaux, LA
- 516 reviews
- B+Our Lady of the Lake College
- 4 Year
- Baton Rouge, LA
- 203 reviews
- BMcNeese State University
- 4 Year
- Lake Charles, LA
- 689 reviews
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans Reviews
Review Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans
I am in Nursing School at LSU Health Sciences Center. The school, along with faculty, have earned many awards for the incredible education program they offer. One very amazing experience I have had thus far is being able to learn in a cadaver lab for Anatomy. It is something many nursing schools do not offer to their students and it was truly a great way to learn. I can not wait for the future academic endeavors LSU allows me to take. This school is an excellent place to begin your educational experience in any medical field.
The program I entered is just starting out. They definitely have a few kinks to work out in scheduling, but overall I have had a good experience. The professors care about how you reflect on the profession so they care about you doing well. They keep up with your grades to make sure you aren't having difficulties in a particular area, and if you are they do their best to help you improve.
I would have graded this program an A+ if I believed they could have done a little bit more in order to make our lives a little less hectic. I give it an A though, because it does an amazing job in teaching everyone the needed education to become an efficient and effective nurse. You will come out of this program with more knowledge then any other school, and every colleague, coworker, supervisor, etc, will respect you, because in the end, knowledge is power, and this school will definitely make sure you have that.