LSU Health Sciences - New Orleans is a public university located in New Orleans, Louisiana. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 696 undergraduate students. Popular majors include Nursing, Dental Hygiene, and Medical Laboratory Technician. LSU Health Sciences - New Orleans alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $58,600.
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.5 responses
Colleges like Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans
- NGLouisiana State University Health Sciences Center - Shreveport
- 4 Year
- Shreveport, LA
- 9 reviews
- A-Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University
- 4 Year
- Baton Rouge, LA
- 216 reviews
- BNicholls State University
- 4 Year
- Thibodaux, LA
- 581 reviews
- BUniversity of New Orleans
- 4 Year
- New Orleans, LA
- 698 reviews
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans Reviews
I love it here so far! Campus is very cool and different, a very diverse group of people, amazing professors, and overall positive learning environment. I would definitely recommend LSUHSC to anyone considering it!
What I love about this school, the diverseness. There are so many different kinds of people doing so many different kinds of things. Since it’s a health school, you have your nurses, your doctors, and so many other professions. You get to meet different people that you may possibly end up working with in a hospital with one day.
The people here are very friendly! I just recently transferring to this school this year and everyone, even the faculty, welcomes you with open arms