LSU Health Sciences - New Orleans is a public university located in New Orleans, Louisiana. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 654 undergraduate students. Popular majors include Nursing, Dental Hygiene, and Medical Laboratory Technician. LSU Health Sciences - New Orleans alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $57,600.
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Colleges like Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans
- NGLouisiana State University Health Sciences Center - Shreveport
- 4 Year
- Shreveport, LA
- 9 reviews
- B+Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University
- 4 Year
- Baton Rouge, LA
- 213 reviews
- BNicholls State University
- 4 Year
- Thibodaux, LA
- 549 reviews
- BUniversity of New Orleans
- 4 Year
- New Orleans, LA
- 659 reviews
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans Reviews
I love it here so far! Campus is very cool and different, a very diverse group of people, amazing professors, and overall positive learning environment. I would definitely recommend LSUHSC to anyone considering it!
I've had such great experiences at LSUHSC-NO. I received my undergraduate BSN nursing degree here with may opportunities to volunteer as well as experience in many local hospitals. My senior year clinical allowed me to gain experience in my field of interest, ICU, and ultimately led me to getting a job at my dream location. I am currently in Grad CRNA school and love everything about LSUHSC-NO.
I am in Nursing School at LSU Health Sciences Center. The school, along with faculty, have earned many awards for the incredible education program they offer. One very amazing experience I have had thus far is being able to learn in a cadaver lab for Anatomy. It is something many nursing schools do not offer to their students and it was truly a great way to learn. I can not wait for the future academic endeavors LSU allows me to take. This school is an excellent place to begin your educational experience in any medical field.