Louisiana Culinary Inst. is an above-average for-profit college located in Louisiana. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 180 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the Louisiana Culinary Inst. acceptance rate is 65%. Popular majors include Culinary Arts and Food Service and Hospitality and Tourism Management. Graduating 58% of students, Louisiana Culinary Inst. alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $27,800.
Louisiana Culinary Institute Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Neither required nor recommended
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Louisiana Culinary Institute
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Louisiana Culinary Institute
- B-Central Louisiana Technical Community College - Alexandria
- 2 Year
- Alexandria, LA
- 49 reviews
- NGAcadiana Technical College - Lafayette
- 2 Year
- Lafayette, LA
- 6 reviews
- CCapital Area Technical College
- 2 Year
- Baton Rouge, LA
- 9 reviews
- C+Bossier Parish Community College
- 2 Year
- Bossier City, LA
- 198 reviews
Louisiana Culinary Institute Reviews
The student body is awesome! Everyone is friends with each other. There is never any religious or racial dispute. The Chef Instructors know each and every student by last name AND first name, you aren't know by some number they give you.
You are required to have 360 externship hours by the time of graduation. I worked full time and gained all my hours within 4 months of starting school. This school also has a great job placement program as well as providing us with ample opportunities to go country wide and participart in events
Classes range. My class has 30 students. Sometimes we are split in half. Sometimes we are all together. The chefs are very helpful and have good answers. They do have a high standard set for you as a student. They expect you to use your brain of course