- 2 Year
- LOUISBURG, NC
Overall Niche Grade
- Professorsgrade B minus
- Valuegrade C minus
- Diversitygrade B+
- Safetygrade C+
- Student Lifegrade C minus
- Locationgrade C minus
Louisburg is a private, Christian college located in Louisburg, North Carolina in the Raleigh Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 546 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Louisburg acceptance rate is 60%. Popular majors include Liberal Arts and Humanities, Business, and Biology. Graduating 43% of students, Louisburg alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $21,000.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
$23,861 / year
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
$8,168 / year
Students Receiving Financial Aid
grade B minus
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 13 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 11 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities68 Graduates
- Business10 Graduates
- Biology8 Graduates
- Education4 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities. 15 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities. 15 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities. 7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
$26,900 / year
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Louisburg College
- grade C minusLivingstone College
- 4 Year
- SALISBURY, NC
- Rating 3.31 out of 5 564 reviews
- grade C minusChowan University
- 4 Year
- MURFREESBORO, NC
- Rating 3.29 out of 5 685 reviews
- grade C+Vance-Granville Community College
- 2 Year
- HENDERSON, NC
- Rating 3.77 out of 5 159 reviews
- grade B minusFayetteville State University
- 4 Year
- FAYETTEVILLE, NC
- Rating 3.6 out of 5 888 reviews
Louisburg College Reviews
Rating 3.77 out of 5 141 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Louisburg College is a great college for students like me who had not decided on what type of major or career path to take for the future and they have a great transfer program if a student decides to advance their education. The college has a small enough setting in which a teacher can offer a one on one teaching if needed. The campus offer housing for their students , great scholarships, books included in your grants, campus parking, late night snacking, great opportunity for sports, and a great transfer program. The college has a great transfer program with UNC Charlotte, NC State and UNC Wilmington. The location of the campus is great because the campus is twenty minutes from Raleigh North Carolina , Durham North Carolina and only fifteen minutes from Creedmoor North Carolina. Many of the staff members do allow themselves to get to no their students as it relates to building a positive relationships.
I love Louisburg College, the environment, the teachers, the students I love it all. The only reason that I am here is because of God and I'm proud I'm here. The 1-on-1 I get with the professors are wonderful! I've connected with a whole bunch of people here and consider them family I really want to stay the whole 2 years and become an alumni here and transfer with my friends I call family.
It wasn’t much of a struggle at first but then once you don’t a couple of courses you will get used to it. The teachers are still find ways to communicate you and help you along the way to finish their class on a good note. What they offered was easy for me because they knew online is something we didn’t sign up for so they gave us the easy ways out. As for assignments some of them depending on the teacher you could turn it in, in about a week due to some people not having access to the internet.