Los Angeles Pacific University Reviews

Los Angeles University is greatly invested in the success of all of their students. They do everything possible to communicate with students, guide, and motivate students throughout there educational journey.
Being an adult and mother it was not easy to take the step of going back to college. APU showed me much support and assistance making it a great and achievable goal. The staff is extremely supportive and the online program allows for me to continue to work and be a parent.
It was an amazing easy enriching experience. Where I interacted and learned so many things from the engaging classes
Start Your Review of Los Angeles Pacific University
What I like about this college is that they offer support through Success coaches. The online learning experience is very easy to use and the course material interesting, insightful and assignments cause you to apply information to your life.
Azusa Pacific University is one of the greatest and biggest universities in California, It is a Christian University, It’s staff are great and the community is very good.
I’ve applied to get my Master’s there and I can’t wait to Join in August 2019.
its reputation is very good and when I was asking about good colleges to apply for, I got a lot of recommendation to apply at the Azusa Pacific University. I have a lot of friends who are studying for their bachelors there and also I know a lot of people who got there master’s from the Azusa Pacific University
When first starting at this University, I was apprehensive and unsure. To say that the University was helpful and went out of there way to ensure my success and ability to learn is the proverbial understatement. I have been to several colleges and none come close to the exemplary way the staff and assistants and Instructors demonstrated and have demonstrated as I continued toward graduation and Graduate school. I can understand much better now, why Azuza Pacific has the excellent and well-deserved reputation for the very best possible Higher Education anywhere in the USA or possibly the world, for that matter.
I always felt supported by both staff and teachers. People wanted my dreams for me. Why I was there was as important to them as for why I was there to me. My success coach was great. When she wasn't available there were others who would help in her place.
I just completed a Bachelors degree in Applied Psychology in a little over 2 years. The teachers were insightful, attentive and available. The success coaches were just as they are titled; they were there to support me so that I would be successful. Studying online was convenient, as I could make my own schedule to finish my assignments. I was fortunate enough to be near the physical campus, so when I needed to go to the bookstore or wanted to attend concerts, it was very doable. Lastly, the fact that APU is a Christian university has been such a blessing. It has allowed me to grow spiritually and empowered me to be confident in my faith in Jesus Christ. I would absolutely recommend considering attending APU. It was truly time and energy invested and worthwhile for the future.
It was a great campus and I really liked the neighborhood it seemed like a safe place to go to. Also the vibe that they spread when your in the campus is wonderful. Everybody is so involved into their sports, clubs, and school evernts. You definitely feel like home there.
Great school, instructors are passionate about the field. Grateful to be a part of the program. Very welcoming, and people of faith.
It is a great university! Whenever I have questions or concerns I can contact my life coach who is assigned to me.
As a mother to a toddler being able to earn my bachelors online has been so convenient. I am now going on my second semester and I could not be happier with my choice in choosing Azusa Pacific.
Azusa Pacific University College has the best programs for an online degree. You are assigned a counselor who checks up on you every week or every other week. They are there to help you in any way they can & they truly show that they care about your education. The professors are also able to
reach out to your counselor if they are worried about you. They courses do require a lot of studying time but you definitely learn something!
My current experience at Azusa Pacific has been incredible. You have the ability to have a flexible schedule for those working full-time. Professors appears to be very supportive and success coaches are helpful in every way. I think one thing that can change from their online program is to offer more interaction with the professor. For instance, providing online lectures, conferences, etc.
Classes offered are relatable to my degree and interests. The studies are interesting and engaging. The learning portals are very user-friendly. Clear expectations and challenging.
The online program is what you make of it. If you think you're going to just read a few books and enter your work in occasionally, you are so wrong. Yes, you can be "uninvested" in your class and submit once a week and be done, but it causes a lack of engagement. You really have to work to get the most out of your education. Professors are highly qualified, but don't interact unless you reach out first. It is basically a self-study where your peers are helping you learn and your professor corrects your work that you submit weekly. It can be more than that if you choose to engage. For example, professors are available via skype and emai.
As a graduate of the MA and PsyD program, I was deeply disappointed with the learning culture at APU. Under it's current leadership, I watched the graduate psychology department shift their focus away from the "God First" Christian values and academic rigor promoted by the university toward an emphasis on the ideology of political correctness. If you ascribe to politics of the left, you will feel right at home. If planning to attend this program, expect to hear the drone of progressive rhetoric about the evils of white privilege, micro-aggressions, homophobia, inclusivity, xenophobia, and stereotyping. While multicultural diversity and liberal values are celebrated at APU, those with different views would do well to either abandon their more conservative values, remain silent, or be judged and labeled.
Start Your Review of Los Angeles Pacific University
I love the overall experience at Azusa pacific university. There online program is ran very well and the teachers really want to help you succeed in the online community and make themselves available whenever you need them.I would love to see more diversity
The professors are very helpful and easily reachable.
I don't pay attention to Greek life