Los Angeles Mission College Reviews

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Experience at Mission College was okay, dismal student life on campus, main campus infrastructure is basic, science and gym center was great and the new arts center looks good. Teachers were decent to good but the overall energy there is dismal.
School is getting better due to new buildings but construction is becoming annoying. Overall its a great school its improving.
Start Your Review of Los Angeles Mission College
The school is has a very small campus which means a lot of individual attention which by all means is very good. Although I just wish the courses were a bit more challenging.
I am in the LAMC culinary art program This program and the faculty are amazing. The Chefs there are so amazing and to be able to be trained in classic French cuisine for the price of a CC is a gift to the community.
Los Angeles Mission Colleges has excellent teachers and programs like Trio that help students thought the process of transferring or obtaining an AA degree.
Good school. Good teachers. They've added a great new athletics building and math and science building with excellent laboratories. The only thing is they stopped offering shuttle service from main campus to the almost 2 mile dark walk to the new area. They should really bring it back.
They are a very nice college and they welcome and care for the students. I can learn a lot during the days there and the lost costs when compared to universities prices, are much more affordable and still provide quality education.
This college cares about your goals you want to achieve in life. They also make sure which classes best suits you and your major. Not only that, but they delicious food as well.
Overall great junior college to attend and I have enjoyed every part of it.
LAMC has prepared for a four year university and I am ready to transfer for next semester.
LAMC has been a great school and overall has evrything you can possibly need. LAMC has great resources for all groups of people and continues to be a great success as a College.
Los Angeles Mission College does not really have a big program on Library Science and there is only one class that is dedicated to the program.
Los Angeles Mission College has been great so far. The students are really friendly and there is a lot of diversity.
So far the school is great. I can do many things where get my classes early so I can get a job in the afternoon.
I do not have much with post-grad services since I am an undergrad
Professors are extremely kind and helpful to students. they are willing to help to understand if there is a question
Everyone is extremely focused on receiving their education and are striving for a good education
Start Your Review of Los Angeles Mission College
I love the concept of sociology and it helps me understand for my law enforcement which is what i would like to understand.
Los Angeles Mission College is pretty amazing. I love the environment of the school it is very open and makes me feel comfortable and the professors care about their student's success and are easy to understand.
My school is very convenient and affordable