Los Angeles Mission College Reviews

I love Los Angeles Mission College because the whole school is filled with wonderful resources from hosting job fairs to helping deliver food/ clothing to underprivileged families. The professors at the school will go above and beyond for you and are welcoming to their students who need extra help outside of the classroom. They truly are a selfless school.
I honestly liked attending this collage. The only thing I didn't like was their counseling service. Every time I would go in to go over my progress, I would have some one new. They had to fill out new paper work overtime. I didn't feel as if their transfer information was always correct. I do appreciate them being very friendly.
So far, all of my classes and professors have been extremely pleasant. I've yet to feel in any way uncomfortable within the campus. All of the students give each other their respective space to work, and get their education. The faculty and staff to their best to sufficiently aid the students in any way appropriate.
Start Your Review of Los Angeles Mission College
La Mission college is a great college, I have been taking classes there over the last two years during high school and has shown me lots of different methods of college classes. They offered really interesting classes that can help me in my future.
Los Angeles Mission College is a great school that has professors that actually care about the students and the school has a lot of services that students can benefit from.
Counselors are very informative and do their best to fulfill your goals and aspirations. Professors are a toss up, some are great and some are okay.
I took the majority of my general education classes at Mission College and loved the experience. The employees in the admissions and financial aid offices were very helpful. The professors that I took were all amazing. They made sure I understood the information/ lecture and if not they were there to help. What I loved the most was the location. I loved that it was near the mountains. Now I will be transferring from Mission College to Sonoma State University.
Los Angeles Mission College is a safe, challenging, and bright place to go to. It is a great school because it allows anyone, no matter the age, to get back up on the horse and begin building their future. The faculty is very nice and understanding. Everyone is welcoming, there is not a dry eye anywhere in the campus.
Los Angeles Mission College is truly good for what it is, a junior college. My experience while attending hasn't always been the best but the good outweighs the bad. The campus is fairly clean and well kept. Although all the construction work can become distracting. They have an excellent team of staff who specifically work with former/current foster youth. They are dedicated to what they do. They are part of the reason I am motivated to achieve my education goals. It's a good place of opportunities.
Los Angeles Mission College is a community college located in Sylmar California. Los Angeles Mission College is an Excellent school, mostly because of the amazing administration and educators. Many of the professor really show interest in wanting success within students living in low income communities.
I really enjoyed the Art classes here. However, I would like to see more Art classes available in Oil Painting and Life Drawing or ceramics and sculpture. The Professors are great. The Art building is finally open, after years of delayed construction..... The AMP building turned out nice and spacious for art classes.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Experience at Mission College was okay, dismal student life on campus, main campus infrastructure is basic, science and gym center was great and the new arts center looks good. Teachers were decent to good but the overall energy there is dismal.
School is getting better due to new buildings but construction is becoming annoying. Overall its a great school its improving.
The school is has a very small campus which means a lot of individual attention which by all means is very good. Although I just wish the courses were a bit more challenging.
I am in the LAMC culinary art program This program and the faculty are amazing. The Chefs there are so amazing and to be able to be trained in classic French cuisine for the price of a CC is a gift to the community.
Los Angeles Mission Colleges has excellent teachers and programs like Trio that help students thought the process of transferring or obtaining an AA degree.
Start Your Review of Los Angeles Mission College
Good school. Good teachers. They've added a great new athletics building and math and science building with excellent laboratories. The only thing is they stopped offering shuttle service from main campus to the almost 2 mile dark walk to the new area. They should really bring it back.
They are a very nice college and they welcome and care for the students. I can learn a lot during the days there and the lost costs when compared to universities prices, are much more affordable and still provide quality education.
This college cares about your goals you want to achieve in life. They also make sure which classes best suits you and your major. Not only that, but they delicious food as well.