Los Angeles Mission College Reviews

Mission college is very well. People lower Mission when they compare it to Pierce or College of the Canyons, but Mission is as equally great as the other community colleges. Professors are on task and students take their work seriously. Nice vibe and friendly when you enter.
I am currently awaiting to take classes here for Spring 2019 and have yet to have the full experience. The classes I plan to enroll in have great reviews of their professors which I am very excited about. I hope to have a good time this upcoming semester.
The campus is pretty and small, so it's not difficult to find where the buildings for classes are. There are staff within the school that are dedicated in helping their students reach their goals, and I find the classes challenging but also practical in my field of study. Most of my frustration comes from the rude staff members I've encountered who don't like to answer questions and counselors who don't seem to know what programs or degrees the school offers.

My advice to anyone attending this college or any community college is to do your research and check the requirements for the school you plan on transferring to, especially if they have major-specific criteria.
Start Your Review of Los Angeles Mission College
I love this school. The professors are awesome and really want you to know that their main goals is to get you to ready for university by teaching you how to think and study a little differently than usual.
The ease of renting books on campus. The teachers should have tutoring time as well instead of always relying on the math tutoring lab.
The professors really work with you to help you pass. They also lend you a hand in your time of need like a support system away from home. They really do want you to succeed
I love Los Angeles Mission College because the whole school is filled with wonderful resources from hosting job fairs to helping deliver food/ clothing to underprivileged families. The professors at the school will go above and beyond for you and are welcoming to their students who need extra help outside of the classroom. They truly are a selfless school.
I honestly liked attending this collage. The only thing I didn't like was their counseling service. Every time I would go in to go over my progress, I would have some one new. They had to fill out new paper work overtime. I didn't feel as if their transfer information was always correct. I do appreciate them being very friendly.
So far, all of my classes and professors have been extremely pleasant. I've yet to feel in any way uncomfortable within the campus. All of the students give each other their respective space to work, and get their education. The faculty and staff to their best to sufficiently aid the students in any way appropriate.
La Mission college is a great college, I have been taking classes there over the last two years during high school and has shown me lots of different methods of college classes. They offered really interesting classes that can help me in my future.
Los Angeles Mission College is a great school that has professors that actually care about the students and the school has a lot of services that students can benefit from.
Counselors are very informative and do their best to fulfill your goals and aspirations. Professors are a toss up, some are great and some are okay.
I took the majority of my general education classes at Mission College and loved the experience. The employees in the admissions and financial aid offices were very helpful. The professors that I took were all amazing. They made sure I understood the information/ lecture and if not they were there to help. What I loved the most was the location. I loved that it was near the mountains. Now I will be transferring from Mission College to Sonoma State University.
Los Angeles Mission College is a safe, challenging, and bright place to go to. It is a great school because it allows anyone, no matter the age, to get back up on the horse and begin building their future. The faculty is very nice and understanding. Everyone is welcoming, there is not a dry eye anywhere in the campus.
Los Angeles Mission College is truly good for what it is, a junior college. My experience while attending hasn't always been the best but the good outweighs the bad. The campus is fairly clean and well kept. Although all the construction work can become distracting. They have an excellent team of staff who specifically work with former/current foster youth. They are dedicated to what they do. They are part of the reason I am motivated to achieve my education goals. It's a good place of opportunities.
Los Angeles Mission College is a community college located in Sylmar California. Los Angeles Mission College is an Excellent school, mostly because of the amazing administration and educators. Many of the professor really show interest in wanting success within students living in low income communities.
I really enjoyed the Art classes here. However, I would like to see more Art classes available in Oil Painting and Life Drawing or ceramics and sculpture. The Professors are great. The Art building is finally open, after years of delayed construction..... The AMP building turned out nice and spacious for art classes.
Start Your Review of Los Angeles Mission College
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Experience at Mission College was okay, dismal student life on campus, main campus infrastructure is basic, science and gym center was great and the new arts center looks good. Teachers were decent to good but the overall energy there is dismal.
School is getting better due to new buildings but construction is becoming annoying. Overall its a great school its improving.