Los Angeles Harbor College Reviews

Los Angels Harbor college has some amazing teachers who are really there to help out their students, the environment at the school is great that I feel safe going to this school without have to worry . The only thing i would change is making book more affordable to study who are unable to pay for their own books
Los Angeles Harbor College is an excellent college. I liked how there were a variety of educational programs and events that provided information on different majors and resources. The professors were very supportive and helpful in making sure we are successful and going down the right path in our education.
It has some really good teachers, there is a really safe environment and it is easy to talk to your teachers, they are very understandings.
Start Your Review of Los Angeles Harbor College
Los Angeles Harbor College is a College friendly place where many diverse students can gather around to study, and share many interests among each other. Each of the buildings are close by to one another, and no needed transportation is really required to find your classes. many of the professors in Harbor college are respectful and have very excellent methods to teach the courses to many of the college students learning there.
The professors at LAHC are great and truly care about their students' success. Everyone on campus is polite, I've never had any trouble at LAHC.
good teachers that are good at teaching and caring. bad counseling. Many mistakes of what classes I need to graduate and transfer. Could have been done a lot sooner if it wasn't for bad counseling. Need to help students more on helping them transfer.
I liked my teachers and their dedication to see me succeed. I am working to get my AA degree and I have lots of options for classes to take and enjoy!
Harbor college has been a great place to start my college career. I plan to finish an associate degree program before moving into a 4 year university to complete my education / degree. I have found Harbor stimulating and ready to help guide me through these next few dificultbyears of endless choices and decision making
There are some really good teachers there! I have never through my education life have had a good english and math professor. Math i could never understand I mastered it with the help that my professor gave me.
My experience with Harbor College has been great. For one, they have a excellent child development center on campus which my daughter attends and she loves it. The teachers are well trained, care and go above and beyond to teach your children. For my studies at Harbor college, I would give the teachers 5 stars! I have a couple favorite teachers but, they were all full of knowledge and you could tell they really cared about their job and their students, I am great full for being able to take their class. Also, the Cal-works office on campus is amazing, the staff and councilors are are extremely helpful.
Good if you are a low income student who wants to transfer within a few years. Staff are helpful and it will remind you a bit of high school. Professors are really helpful during their office hours, and there's tons of programs you can be a part of.
Please take my word that what I took from this school is professionally, confidence, opportunities, experience and so much more. I appreciate all who poured into me, who were patient with me and help me. Know and keep in mind that this school has so much to offer. Show your drive and desire to succeed and they'll work with you.
Los Angeles Harbor College is a great school and the teachers are very helpful and kind. Having the sheriff department right next door is really great and the school safety is great.
The library is beautiful and has great study areas. The campus is in construction so it’s improving but the cafeteria needs some work.
for a community college there is really not much to ask for. the professors are great and so is the atmosphere.
I'm in the nursing program, which is the 5th best RN program in CA. The nursing program and its staff are amazing, and the prerequisites I took were good. However, the financial aid office is disorganized. They've lost my paperwork, have not processed my paperwork in a span of four months, and the staff is rude and unwilling to help.
This is my first semester at this college and this is an excellent school. The professors here are very helpful, they listen you what you have to say and concerns. Im enjoying my time here.
Start Your Review of Los Angeles Harbor College
AVOID THE NURSING SCHOOL!

I would only recommend you apply once Ms. Larson, Ms. Yamakawa, and Ms. Nowinski retire and leave the program. The recent graduating class was a class of 12 but originally had over 50 students. They make nursing a true ordeal and I would NOT have attended this school if I knew what I know now.

5th in the state and 1st in cheating. Cheat or repeat is the mantra the students have at this school. Most of the local hospitals have heard of the massive fail rates and have seen first hand how some students are unable to perform basic tasks or basic math with the aid of another. Do you want a cheater and incompetent nurse taking care of your loved one in a time of need? I don't. I'm embarrassed I'm associated with this school.
Harbor college is a great school, it has strong points , such as their nursing program . Teachers are educated , and there are resources for students who need extra help learning. Great stepping stone to a four year.
I've attended Harbor College for roughly 1 and a half years and I would say that the school is top-notch. Academics, whether it's general education or majors, you'll receive an education that will blow private colleges away. As for student life, diversity is what makes the community feel great. The campus is very well designed and still undergoing construction for more buildings. Campus events are occasionally scheduled every few weeks and can bring in quite a crowd. The teachers and staff at the college are very professional and will help anyone in need (like Mr. Song from Architecture). Feeling hungry, give the food truck a try or the cafeteria; both will make your hunger disappear. Athletics, the school has opportunities for those to try out for the Sea-hawk football team and the track-and-field team. Lastly, as for safety, there is a local sheriff station on site that will deal with any potential situations that can arise at the college.