Los Angeles City College Reviews

Los Angeles City College has been a very good school overall. The resources that are available to me throughout the years have been limited but overtime the school has made changes to encourage students to become better. The school has hired on motivated professors and encouraged feedback from students about their experiences. You can tell that the school board is really trying to encourage students to seek a higher education and I appreciate that the most.
I like how community colleges offer everyone the opportunities to study. Some teachers actually cared for students' learning and shared the world of ideas and their wisdom with utmost respect and such humility. The library and the librarians were excellent. The problem was, In order for students to get to the education or educators, administration and school counselors role is very important. However, I did not like how disorganized and uninterested those two departments were at doing their jobs, they were acting as the biggest gate keepers between education and students.
It’s a great community college, I recommend anyone to go to this school becuse it’s a two year to complete. After completing two years you receive a AA degree, and after that you can transfer to a four year to any university. The campus is a very nice view and it’s clean. They have soccer field for anyone that wants to play, and a swimming pool. Overall I believe Los Angeles City College (LACC) is a great school.
Start Your Review of Los Angeles City College
This is a great place to get started with your college career. There are a lot of student support programs at LA City College that will help you get to where you need to go. They also offer multiple summer sessions as well as winter so you can get your degree. I was able to get an associates degree and am about to transfer. I was accepted to UCLA and UC Berkeley and now have opportunities because of LACC. It is also the most diverse campus in the nation!
I recently enrolled into the college spring of 2018. I really wasn’t expecting much from LACC, but once I found out about all there services they offer anf how organized their staff are is really helpful.
I like how LACC has staffs that are really nice and helpful. LACC brings a welcoming vibe, and I'm happy to be there. There is nothing that I would change about the school.
It's a pretty nice campus with a lot of good student services. My favorite thing about the campus is their soccer field, located above the parking lot and their Kinesiology building that has a nice pool outdoors and great gym equipment!
Great community college with an expanding STEM program. Offers many support services for student with varying backgrounds.
The teachers care at LACC, they are willing to give time to tutor you if needed.
The school is very Diverse.
I love my school so much for all the ways they have helped me grow and evolve into the student I am today. I know that it's because of the support network I have here that I am transferring in the fall 2018!
There are some systematic issues that made me resent my school at certain points, especially when seeking financial assistance and with transferring-sometimes there is delays and deadlines are not always honored. But ultimately, I will always love LACC!!!
Overall, LACC has made great strides to provide their students with cleaner, more efficient facilities. The campus has a lot to offer for those who are willing to take advantage of the resources.
I really like the campus, the people, and professors.
The administrative service could be improved since some of the employees are rude.
The atmosphere is unlike High School, everyone that I have spoken to, takes school very serious, and it is pleasant being around people who want you to succeed.
Los Angeles City College is a great campus with a passionate and diverse student body. At times the faculty is understaffed but the professors are dedicated and genuinely want to help their students do well.
At Los Angeles City College, many improvements have been made such as a new administration building and are currently constructing two more buildings. I hope that one of the building consist a cafeteria because purchasing fast food puts a toll on out health.
Counselors need to be better prepared and more informed. The library availability is extremely helpful. Transfer office is a bit confusing.
Diverse campus. Extensive courses offered. Excellent professors with open office hours. Great transfer program.
Start Your Review of Los Angeles City College
When I first came to the U.S I didn't know to speak English very much, but when I studying here until now. I learned a lot because all the professor are very patients and understanding about students were they come from.
I think it’s a good community college to start an education at. I just wish they hadn’t cut the sports teams and the FYE program was conducted better.
since I've been going to LACC, I have found that it is not that hard to find your classes. the professors are good, there is good diversity, and the counselors are very helpful in guiding you to stay on track on your college plan.