Lorenzo Walker Institute of Technology Reviews

The Financial Aid Department is in complete chaos. FAFSA, school application, testing, and other requirements were completed months ago yet here we are, only four days before the classes start, and they are still working on aid.
Don’t expect anyone to call you once they receive FAFSA info. You have to hound them to get in their radar. Sherri is clueless. She tried to make me drive to the IRS office, which is about 45 minutes away to do get a transcript that can be ontained online. Every time I came back to inquire on my status it was like starting over because they couldn’t find my file or they didn’t know what was going on, however, they certainly have a lot of excuses. So far, I’m unimpressed by the incompetence. Let’s hope that the instructors are not the same. Frankly, I’m afraid that I may have made a mistake by enrolling here. From what I have seen and experienced so far, it does not bode well.
Overall kind and friendly staff. Good teachers. No the cleanest place, but not the dirtiest either. They should not allow the High School students in the college hallways in my opinion. They are so loud in he middle of our lecture in the afternoon. A lot of the janitorial staff are latino(im not racist) and not friendly at all. But there are “white” staff members that aren’t friendly too.
To me, tuition is expensive, but it is well worth it in the end. I always try to work my way around with money to receiving classes that I need to continue my pursuit to my future career. Besides the help from my family, the financial aid office staff is wonderful, they take the time to take you in and explain exactly what you need to do. Financial aid takes a long time to process, so I recommend that no one procrastinates!
Start Your Review of Lorenzo Walker Institute of Technology
As a nursing major, it is becoming more and more difficult to reach because it is a highly competitive major. However, I have had a lot of help along the way by the teachers and counselors. They led me the path that I should take and told me all the classes I needed to take. Every class that I have taken so far are closely related to my major.
Professor's at my school are able to focus on their students because the class seating for many programs do not exceed 30 seats. Unfortunately, this leave many people on waiting lists, but it is well worth it when they become a part of the program.
My school consists a variety of people. Many people are full time students and many are full time workers. However, everyone's main focus is their program. During lunch time, many people from different programs such as those like cosmetology, PN, chefs, mechanics get together and socialize.