1. Middletown, VA
  2. 2 Year

Lord Fairfax Community College Reviews

I go to the Page County Center and its great except for when Judy Suddith is in a bad mood. Then she can be very rude and that is awful when it happens. Overall I would recommend this school.
It's great if that's your thing
Great professors and good class size
Overall it is a great school to start college at. The people are great and the teachers are passionate.
  • Recent Alumnus
  • 5 months ago
  • Value
There are many different people so you get a lot of different experiences
The environment is great and the professors are very engaging.
I do have the flexibility that I needed for this year
I'm just taking these classes to finish Gen. Ed.
I will definitely go to a real college next fall.
  • College Junior
  • 6 months ago
For Gen. Ed classes, their courses are educational
The counselors and staff are very unorganized
I haven't had the experience with any credit transfers yet. The scheduling process is tolerable, but sometimes limited.
Most of my experience with this school has been online and it works best for me as a working adult. Some classes can have limited availability, but my adviser worked with me to get things worked out.
I haven't used these particular things, but I believe they have a strong program for placing graduates with employers.
  • College Senior
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
Classes are small, the course offerings and schedules are above par, and most of the professors are good teachers that want their students to succeed.
It's a community college, so it's respected in the area, but it's not going to blow away a prospective employer.
  • College Senior
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
My adviser, Rachel Dodson, is a fantastic adviser!! She is willing to help and very easy to talk to!
For the most part, professors are pleasant, knowledgeable, approachable, and really care about and want their students to do well.
Everything has worked out great with academic flexibility, haven't had any major issues.
I don't know much about this topic because I focus on transfer events instead of career ones.
  • College Junior