Lorain County Community College Reviews

So far I have nothing but good things to say about LC, with opportunities to assist those who are non-traditional get started with school. They also have a lot of other support services they offer to students.
It’s awesome community and extremely priceless. There are a lot of wonderful professors who want you to also exceed and not just fail everyone. It’s affordable and extremely worth it.
College is good for a community college. Depending on major, some classes may only be offered online. There were some clubs and extracurriculars. Having a presidential scholarship made tuition free, but had to pay for books. S.A.I.L. Program is helpful and gives book vouchers. If you want to get a bachelor's degree, there might be a university partnership for the major. They did not have a partnership for my major which was disappointing. Liked most of my teachers and the classes. Be careful when transferring to another accredited university because depending on the major and other university, the credits may not apply to the program at the other school.
Start Your Review of Lorain County Community College
Overall a great school with lots of opportunities to branch out and really find yourself. Local high school student have access to pseo or ccp education to get a head start. As a actual student their I had issues with the financial aid office and know people who's applications for certain programs have gotten lost multiple times.
Honestly, this is a great school to go to. You really do get a great education and for a reasonable price. The teachers really do care if you succeed. I learned a lot from my teachers and they had me make sure I truly understood the material. The price is perfect for if you live on a budget. The school scheduling for classes is nice for when you have a busy schedule. The classes are at all different times and days to make it easier for people with jobs. Its more flexible, than the other universities where they only have a fixed time slot and hard to plan around.
I really like how the campus is close to home so that I don't have to room with another person. The campus is very nice and the workers keep it clean. The campus has a no tobacco policy, but I still see some students breaking that rule. The professors are very nice! Some have flaws, but no one is perfect. The food available on campus is very good. There is a wide variety to choose from, and the prices are reasonable. Overall, Lorain County Community College is a great place to start your future.
The professors were always extremely helpful and some would go out of there way to really make a personal connection with students. All the buildings are connected by halls on the second floor of each building which made it great to get from class to class when it's super cold out. For being a community college it was great.
LCCC is a great place for those starting college and for those returning. The campus isn’t beautiful, the professors are good at what they do, and it’s a good investment for your money!
I am a high school senior at Midview High School and a Lorain County Community College student, as I have taken a CCP class, and I am currently earning college credits. Every staff member I've associated with at LCCC is very kind, patient, and respectful. I have had no problems with the school.
Although this is a community college I feel that this school really does put effort into updating and expanding constantly. The school never feels stagnant, there is always something happening.
I have had no problems with LCCC and continue to love all of their professors. The campus offers great food selections including Starbucks. It is a updated and sleek college design with many clubs to join as well as other activities. Very easy to get around campus and with trustworthy security by you. Although I have never felt unsafe at LC you can always get a hold of security when/if you need it. The campus is filled with kind and generous people to help you, with their excellent customer service staff and tutors that are available to help with any difficulties you may have.
I went to LC while still in high school. They offer limitless opportunities to get ahead in your college career by taking PSEO classes and college credit courses in high school. The professors are great and the atmosphere is comfortable and easy to learn in. They are one of the most advanced community colleges I have seen and have plenty of resources for the student to take advantage of.
LCCC is great program to go trough because its the cheapest way to get a great education. Everyone is so nice there and they will help you as much as they can to help you succeed. They also do Partnerships if you don't want to transfer to another school after your two year program. I think this college is a great way to get your feet wet and get used to college life. Its also great knowing that you will be able to go home after a long day at school instead of going into a dorm. LCCC also offers great scholarships to people that need them which I think is very important. Everybody works as a team in that school and helps builds each other up each and everyday to reach their goal, which is to graduate college and start a real career. LCCC is a great recommendation to all graduating high school students and they will love the atmosphere and perks of going to LCCC.
I have had a great experience with counselors, financial aid advisors, and the tutors. As far as professors go, I haven't had any that stood out to me. They have mostly been unavailable for meetings, and have been self taught.
It is a good education for a cheaper price, the professors are professional and the people there want you to graduate. They also have good food places. Good fur undergraduates.
Really great school. Staff cares about individual students and will always be there to help. Professors are caring as well as experienced. Plenty of internships/other career opportunities available. Community colleges may have a damaged reputation, but LCCC in my opinion is better than large universities.
Cheap prices, different levels of knowledge from students and professors, tutoring center for anyone and nice people.
Start Your Review of Lorain County Community College
Going to school at Lorain County Community college has been a positive experience for me. I have learned a lot after being here for only about two years. The classes are smaller, meaning a more focused education that people can't get in a public college. The advisers could be more helpful and more involved with each student. I had an adviser assigned to me and I didn't even know!
The nursing program is horrible. If you want to waste money then go there, otherwise go somewhere better. When you attend that small college you are paying to teach yourself, the instructors do not help you and their lectures are a waste of time you might as well stay home and read the 200 pages they assign on a weekly basis.
LCCC was convenient for me, as I live right across the street. However, they do not offer much but basic programs and degrees.